What are you getting your partner for Christmas?

Giles Deacon

Same rules as the 'what are you getting your family for Christmas' thread, except for your boyfriend/girlfriend/significant otherPost either what you're getting for the bf/gf, or what you'd like to receive to help everyone stuggling for ideas :)My contribution: Already bought COD: MW2, Football Manager 2010 and FlashpointFor preppy dressing guys, would you wear these?http://www.topman.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=0&viewAllFlag=&catalogId=17551&storeId=12555&categoryId=95277&parent_category_rn=38998&productId=1513408&langId=-1

Same rules as the 'what are you getting your family for Christmas' thread, except for your boyfriend/girlfriend/significant otherPost either what you're getting for the bf/gf, or what you'd like to receive to help everyone stuggling for ideas :)My contribution: Already bought COD: MW2, Football Manager 2010 and FlashpointFor preppy dressing guys, would you wear these?http://www.topman.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=0&viewAllFlag=&catalogId=17551&storeId=12555&categoryId=95277&parent_category_rn=38998&productId=1513408&langId=-1
i'm pissed, the mrs will never EVER buy me anything to do with my xbox due to me airing her @ times to p.lay the 360 she gopt me last year. I am pissed! But she'll cop me bushes for my cars front suspension and a heat control valve for my cars heater so i'm safe.Anyway, i'm getting her a pandora rist chain bead.I fail to see how a little bead can cost from £50-600, silly thing ut thats it.

Guest Tulse Hill

Getting my girlfriend the female Armani watch that matches mine, so its his n hers thing.Also getting her a weekend in the lakedistric sparin total is coming to like 750