to moan or not to moan....

Nazomi

is that the question that runs through a mans head?? tbh i didnt even know what to call this post but this is a genuine question , why do some guys not make noises whilst having sex?? are you holding it in? feel like you dont want to show too much emotion? not enjoying?upon hearing the 'silence' of my housemate whilst he is gettin busy ( *sigh* unfortunately the walls are paper thin and of course my natural mind begins to analyze based on what i am forced to hear hmmm) it seriously made me wonder what the heck? as a female i would think im a bit sh*t if im not arousing some kind of vocal emotion ! I love a vocal guy in bed it makes me want to f*ck harder..mmm hmm :D

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fortunately for me this has never happened in my own personal experience, . i guess thats why im kinda surprised to have discovered that it happens! I have made my partners moan minus penetration, i love foreplay and drivin a guy wild before the act itself,i get alot of kicks from that.. :D If it did happen to me i would actually say something, and ask if there is something wrong and if there is something he would like me to do in particular to please him! would be awkward just experiencing it as a one sided ting,act would feel incomplete,maybe thats just me.and nah i just like manga and anime! lol :D

Fortunately for me this has never happened in my own personal experience, . i guess thats why im kinda surprised to have discovered that it happens! I have made my partners moan minus penetration, i love foreplay and drivin a guy wild before the act itself,i get alot of kicks from that.. :D If it did happen to me i would actually say something, and ask if there is something wrong and if there is something he would like me to do in particular to please him! would be awkward just experiencing it as a one sided ting,act would feel incomplete,maybe thats just me.and nah i just like manga and anime! lol :D
Nice backtrack. The fact that I'm not moaning doesn't mean I'm not enjoying it.

This is interesting, makes me wonder if it is a psychological control of emotions to assert masculinity,setting the role of pleasure giver and female as the reciever even tho both are experiencing the same pleasure. do you sometimes get the urge to tho?

This is interesting, makes me wonder if it is a psychological control of emotions to assert masculinity,setting the role of pleasure giver and female as the reciever even tho both are experiencing the same pleasure. do you sometimes get the urge to tho?
Urge? No because moaning like a fag is moist. Few manly grunts here and there, and we're good to go. :lol:iJest

By the image in ur avi and ur username, i thought u woulda been some innocent, young sorta girl.lol but i take it ur not. Malika in the making.i've wondered why men aren't into making any sort of noise at all, but ur answer will come.
lol you chat so much sh*t Jodie
ahaha c/s

Iv noticed that if i cant control a moan, I get a lion type kinda gowl in response, I serious, its actually interesting to listen to, like some primeval animlastic sexual conversation going down, created way before syllables came in2 playNaz maybe he was tryna keep it shtum because he also knows how thin the walls are and didnt wanna be too reckless with u around

Iv noticed that if i cant control a moan, I get a lion type kinda gowl in response, I serious, its actually interesting to listen to, like some primeval animlastic sexual conversation going down, created way before syllables came in2 playNaz maybe he was tryna keep it shtum because he also knows how thin the walls are and didnt wanna be too reckless with u around