Girls who dont like you talking to the guy they are trying to get into ....

LuLu

seriously ive never experienced such tension from this one girl who i work with.she clearly likes this one guy we work with, i talk to him most days and so does she as she sits next to him, i dont personally like him in that way, just general chit chat as we know a few mutual people outside of the workplace. anyhow, this cow gives me the evilest daggers and i can see her lookin at me and talkin to her work female buddy about me whenever she sees me talkin to him, she clearly does not like me conversating with him at all but im thinkin what is her problem ? do i need to take to her one side and assure her, im not on him but then im thinkin, why do i even have to explain myself to the bitch.ladies, have u experienced such strange behaviour from other females before ? cos this nonsense is bafflin, in a way, i feel the need to wind her up seeing as she already dislikes me anyway.

First its a thread to boast that she can pass off as an ethnicnow a thread to try say shes too hot for her friendSMH
to hot for him ? lol how the fuk u work that out u donut, when did i imply that really, i said i dont see him in that way thats all, nothing wrong with the guy, not my friend, work colleage with mutual contacts.back to the ethnic thread , yawn, didnt even say i could pass as an ethnic, people misunderstood, that was more a case of my name being a bit idfferent dand not being an english name so some people assume im not fully english/.white or whateverand to whoever said im a stupid f*cking prick, ye dude, stupid f*cking prick season out here when im about