Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cream Cartel

Does anyone else on here miss the Trouble channel

25 posts in this topic

Not even gonna lie that was my favourite channel i could watch Different Strokes, Hang Time, Girlfriends, Fresh Prince, Hanging With Mr Cooper etc all day

The parkers was my show

Yeah im pissed! Used to be the one during the summer holidays...Fresh Prince, One on One, Wife & Kids, Waynes Bros, Girlfriends, The parkers, Moesha...the list could go on all day!!!I swear it was to do with virgin media or something???f*ck dem cunts!

Not no more, the channel become stale and beyond boring.There was a time when it was funny but there's only so much of "My Wife And Kids" you can watch and keep a straight face realising "Wow he isn't funny"

Yeah it was live up till 2006.The they locked every black sitcom and it was just Girlfriends on at nights

Not no more, the channel become stale and beyond boring.There was a time when it was funny but there's only so much of "My Wife And Kids" you can watch and keep a straight funny realising "Wow he isn't funny"
LOL /Fresh Prince and My Wife and Kids come on Virgin and Living everyday

channel was sh*tpreferred nickleodeon

70s ShowMy Wife And KidsOne On OneThese were the funny shows that will be missed (they got a bit crap to the end though)I liked All Of Us 'cause it was kinda refreshing compared to all of the overplayed shows that ended up on there.The shoulda got shows like the Dave Chappele Show and Boondocks on there when they had the chance.

wot happened to Grounded For Lifewas sick during the Trouble days

^^^ lol, random!

lol @ that carpe pic.c/s. topicwho remembers cruel summerdate my sister..talk to the hand.Trouble had its moments. In the house fresh prince. my wife & kids (Ist series)

There was a time...

My wife and kidsOne on OneCuts All of usHang timeFresh princeWayans brosHalf & Half at timesShut u muh rudebwoy

could never stand that channel

1.sunderland2.totty3.fulham4.hull5.portsmouthone day

One on OneCuts All of usWayans bros
used to bumk school jus to watch these in the mornings sometimes

The amount of time that channel played fresh prince of bel airjheeeeeeze

Not no more, the channel become stale and beyond boring.There was a time when it was funny but there's only so much of "My Wife And Kids" you can watch and keep a straight face realising "Wow he isn't funny"

lol i do, even though they showed the same episodes of my wife and kids for 5 years straight, it was them channels i use to leave at the background when im on the pc or when im bored But the hoildays were the ones..when it was fresh prince v one on one..If they picked up black shows such as " The Game and " Everybody hates Chris" still would of been about...now is just a BET ting

^I only watch Hell Date, some f*ck*ng funny sh*t 106 & Park keeps me updated aswellBET americas got One on One, Smart Guy, Proud Family, Sister Sister, Jamie Fox show and Everybody hates chris

dus anywhere else show different strokesi used 2 catch nuff jokes off that

was flicking channels the other day and actually thought how trouble wudve been so handy.Miss the old days. sooo many sick shows back to backnow kinda miss knowing shows like one on one , fresh prince, my wife n kids etc wud be on tv is dead doe. lool @ me watching mr bean nearly every week night on dat comedy central ,, hes a funny guy