UR Top 3 selected concerns ATM

VENOM

-whether I'll pass my course-how I'm gonna make a name for myself-how I'm gonna get richtbh that's the only thing crossing my mind, I'm concerned about the state of the world and society and that stuff but it doesn't stay in my mind as much as the top 3, although the second one has potential to lead to having a bigger impact on others, the second two don't cross my mind as much as the first one

i don't have time to worry about things that i, myself cannot change...
so the only thing you have the power to make an impact on is your life?shkheen

1. Police force being made up mainly of academic sub pars who couldn't pass GCSE Maths, letalone know our legal system and enforce it, but they have such control and authority over people. That isn't right.2. Demonisation of the middle class and those with "lavish lifestyles" and "excessive incomes"3. The return of the brain drain in the wake of misguided governmental control.

1. My immediate debts (including gettin out of the admin scene an gettin back into the call centre scene)2. The surveillance society we live in is a HUGE concern for me3. where when how from who what kind how much (weed) over the next week

Guest Triple XXX

1. i have a warrant out for my arrest but they dnt have my new address2. i need this career path im tryna go to to work but because of the medication im on it may not happen3. i really think my left knee is f*cked

1. Can I get my mum something she'll like for her 50th tomorrow.2. Will this blinding pain in my back go away.3. Can I find me an attractive female to mate with and not be mates with by Christmas?

1. Can I get my mum something she'll like for her 50th tomorrow.
I reckon that you need to get a move on considering you only have like an hour and 56 mins to do it?
I mean, can I get something for her tomorrow ahead of her birthday on Tuesday.

my life tbhi don't have time to worry about things that i, myself cannot change...
streets and tiruneh, fyi....... swear LIFE is about all the things thats been mentioned in this thread.i agree about not worrying too much about things you cant change to an extent.but even then, you CAN change your own perception/reception of those things you cant changeand tiruneh is any hypocrite anyway by claiming u dont worry bout sh*t u cant changenext thing now you'll be making a thread about jay-z and the devil or someone who caught beyonce f*ck*ng a demon.

1. My immediate debts (including gettin out of the admin scene an gettin back into the call centre scene)2. The surveillance society we live in is a HUGE concern for me3. where when how from who what kind how much (weed) over the next week
1. My immediate debts (including gettin out of the admin scene an gettin back into the call centre scene)
have you thought about aiming higher in lilfe?

1. My immediate debts (including gettin out of the admin scene an gettin back into the call centre scene)
have you thought about aiming higher in lilfe?
aiming higher? ive never thought about this, evernah seriously this is jus for the next 6 monthsif u only knew tbhnever a faster job can be got than that of office slave or admin as they call itor self soul destruction aka call centre workimmediate means immediate really