UR Top 3 selected concerns ATM

VENOM

That reminds me something that happened yesterday;Some random guy rang my doorbell, I open the door and he's like "Hi. I'm from the friends of the earth" and all I could think off to make him go away was to say "Sorry mate, I'm not a friend of the earth" then grimace and close the door slowly. I felt like Mark f*ck*ng Corrigan.

When a J.W came to my door once I was by the window so I had to answer and all I could think of was "sorry I've got a job" and closed the door. Felt dead bad.
What does you having a job mean in the context of that action though? Did you try and play it like he was going to sell you a job?

When a J.W came to my door once I was by the window so I had to answer and all I could think of was "sorry I've got a job" and closed the door. Felt dead bad.
What does you having a job mean in the context of that action though? Did you try and play it like he was going to sell you a job?
Lol no I was trying to do the "I haven't got time but I really am having a day off work which is why I'm at home at 12:30 in the afternoon so I'm pretending I'm on the way to work" thing.

That reminds me something that happened yesterday;Some random guy rang my doorbell, I open the door and he's like "Hi. I'm from the friends of the earth" and all I could think off to make him go away was to say "Sorry mate, I'm not a friend of the earth" then grimace and close the door slowly. I felt like Mark f*ck*ng Corrigan.
lmaoSly_sludge.gif

1. The nature of the universe, consciousness, and human experience.2. Finishing setting up my management consultancy for drug dealers.3. Contemplating the root of what exactly makes Haribo so addictive, and using its power to conquer the planet and enslave mankind.
do u think ur target client base will be willing to pay for such services?