first date

tino

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Triple XXX
never been on a proper meal date in my lifeone girl was on this, but i werent feeling to eat with cutlery
LMAOshoulda taken her to ur local chicken shop that has seats

Guest Lisa Turtle

I would love it if I was taken to winter wonderland for a date. Erm a bar + good food is great for a date. Gaucho is my favourite.There's some nice places to eat in 02 but I don't really like the idea of cinema dates. There's no face to face contact involved.

Never, ever, ever take a first date to the cinema.A coffee/casual restuarant date is a much better idea.First dates are about building comfort/connection. The less intimidating the better.If you was sick you could take her to your house prior and just bounce to a restuarant after. Get her used to your crib for lil bit, then if you offer for her to come back with you after its not such a big deal.But that's depending on where you wanna take it and what type of girl it is.

I think most girls over the age of 18 if you'd just met them and asked them to the cinema on a first date would probably f*ck*ng laugh at you.
I get what hes saying still, more time for me its a bar thing for, little liquor flowing, alot of conversation etc, but if the chemistry ain't clicking then its f*cked and your wishing you were in a cinema.

I find it strange that I'm in the minority when it comes to dates, I love em! Opening the door for them when going into a restaurant and then pulling there chair out for them. Casually hinting about a cocktail bar you know round the corner after you've taken the bill and refused to let her pay half for the meal. Enjoying a few cocktails whilst slowly getting the know the girl and winking at the bar man as he dropped a special treat in her drink for her. Suggesting moving onto a new establishment as she starts to get a bit typsy after a few drinks. Holding her up as she starts to seem a bit worst for ware and finally raping her behind the bus shelter after the roofie finally does it job.

Never, ever, ever take a first date to the cinema.A coffee/casual restuarant date is a much better idea.First dates are about building comfort/connection. The less intimidating the better.If you was sick you could take her to your house prior and just bounce to a restuarant after. Get her used to your crib for lil bit, then if you offer for her to come back with you after its not such a big deal.But that's depending on where you wanna take it and what type of girl it is.
Hello Neil Strauss!

Just googled winter wonderland.Nice idea
Now you know how I roll! When you're ready babes!The outdoor ice rink is good too. Winter time has got to be the easiest time to move chicks up. Stuff generally looks good, there's more attractions on because of Christmas, it's cold and chicks hate being alone when it's cold.One of the keys to stuff like this is not telling the chick where you're going. If you're gonna be outside, let her know that so she can be ready but telling her where you're going just kills it.Lol at me with the advice. Ain't found a chick worthy of Winter Wonderland EVER!
i googled it aswell eks ur a genius this is meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

ive always thought cinema is apoor idea for a date
cinema is for newbies n dem youngster options for 1st dates. very anti-social eg not much talking cos the speakers are boomin out noise from the film.a simple modern bar will suffice, with a decent surrounding and atmosphere you can hear each other speak and just jam.

I find it strange that I'm in the minority when it comes to dates, I love em! Opening the door for them when going into a restaurant and then pulling there chair out for them. Casually hinting about a cocktail bar you know round the corner after you've taken the bill and refused to let her pay half for the meal. Enjoying a few cocktails whilst slowly getting the know the girl and winking at the bar man as he dropped a special treat in her drink for her. Suggesting moving onto a new establishment as she starts to get a bit typsy after a few drinks. Holding her up as she starts to seem a bit worst for ware and finally raping her behind the bus shelter after the roofie finally does it job.
:D All the way to the end I thought you were moist.
Hello Neil Strauss!
Lol someone's been reading PUA books!