Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Afroman

50 cent on graham norton Now

27 posts in this topic

bbc 1 enjoy

why is that clown there tryna buss jokes*locks off*

Norton is funny though gotta saynot a good combination all the guests though

LOL, man talking about X-Factor, I thought he had lost the plot.

ive never liked Jimmy Carr bt hes killin it

ive never liked Jimmy Carr bt hes killin it
c/s

that yanks freestlye was aight still. .. cold beat.

How can he par?! :lol: :lol:

lmao am a geezer and shez my hoe ..

LOL at 50 and Whoo Kid on Graham Norton

I think Graham Norton is a lot less cringe-worthy than Jonathan Ross

dont know how you cant rate jimmy carr either....guy is tooooo funny.was a big show tbh, much better format than Johnathon ross

Ross use to be that guy tho. Before the thing with Brand, he was probably the best chat show in the UK.Jimmy Carr >>>>>>>>>>>

alie.however its kinda showing how the uk mainstream is starting to feel about black/urban artists imo.positive imo.
you wont be seeing channel AKA stars on there anytime soon so get your suit ready just yet.its not new to have US superstars on UK mainstream TV.this is 50cent afterall not jim jones

graham norton show on ch4 was the one

alie.however its kinda showing how the uk mainstream is starting to feel about black/urban artists imo.positive imo.
you wont be seeing channel AKA stars on there anytime soon so get your suit ready just yet.its not new to have US superstars on UK mainstream TV.this is 50cent afterall not jim jones
ndubs on jross this weak. chipmunk was on alan carr the other day, and its not jus a us star on uk television its 50 cent on graham norton.so i stick by my original statement.
ndubz had a number one cheesy as it was, so did chip..even cheesier than it was.50 got on UK mainstream talking about the things UK rappers would say but would never get touched by any label.so i too stick to my original response to your original statementbetter start writing your nursery rhymes

Venom will you just shut the f*ck up. You live on the sh*t side of life. Always f*ck*ng miserable and putting everything down!Jimmy Carr is funny off the cuff but his stand up is sh*t! I hate comedians that just tell strings of jokes! I need build ups and interludes and entertainment.

Venom will you just shut the f*ck up. You live on the sh*t side of life. Always f*ck*ng miserable and putting everything down!Jimmy Carr is funny off the cuff but his stand up is sh*t! I hate comedians that just tell strings of jokes! I need build ups and interludes and entertainment.
go watch entourage you f*ck*ng c*nt. this comes from the guy who runs into any thread that almost everyone finds funny to say: "it wasnt even that funny"i live on the reality side of life.

nah man jimmy carr is 2 much, frm earlypic frm his twitter47951758.jpg50 beat it backstage