zionism/ world order based on a myth

VENOM

Venom, Why do you have to be such a PRICK when trying to share your thoughts?ANYWAYI'm very cautious when people try feed me sh*t bout NWO, show me Alex Jones' videos etcBUTI do want to know more about the power of the Jews.In a Public Affairs module I did last semester we looked at lobbying groups and some of the stuff I was shown about the Zionist movement is just incredible.It really is.
if u read the thread i was insultive to those who were deserving.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bredrin you seem angry from your opening postyou always doAppriciate that some people aren't going to be interested in what you have to say, and exercice the intelligence you're constantly boasting about and ignore themYour patronising tones throughout your posts do cloud the at times important points you raiseAnywayI'm not going to lie, there's no way I would be able to read that guy's book, any other sources you can point me to?

http://www.iamthewitness.com/books/Andrew.Carrington.Hitchcock/Synagogue.of.Satan/index.htmyou can read this book online as it gives a good background into how it all began.its also good if you note down all the major things/events/names mentioned in the bookand check them out for yourself and see what else has been said about themthats how i was able to understand that this wasnt just one madman chatting sh*tbut a well researched book exposing so many lies

Be careful what you read from the people who try say 'its joos who run the world'.There is bare dis-information mixed in with the truth but to only blame one sector of people saying its only joo's running it all is what turns people off the New World Order information as thats when it all gets sillyThere is know doubt they are powerful but the elite pushing the New World Order dont only consist of just zionists

Be careful what you read from the people who try say 'its joos who run the world'.There is bare dis-information mixed in with the truth but to only blame one sector of people saying its only joo's running it all is what turns people off the New World Order information as thats when it all gets sillyThere is know doubt they are powerful but the elite pushing the New World Order dont only consist of just zionists
the man you claim is exposing them is one of them so piss off.only dumb fools and BNP type idiots say stuff like jews run the worldthe information i post talks about what zionism is.and how they influence others to beleive in what they stand for, and most of these people they get to follow themDO RUN THE WORLD. I.E. THE US GOVT, THE EU, World banks, and 2 billion christians.you want to accuse people of being racist to cover up the truth about what is being said.

DO RUN THE WORLD. I.E. THE US GOVT, THE EU, World banks, and 2 billion christians.
So you believe only zionsts run everything and the elite familys and the royal familys are controlled by them? :lol: :lol: :lol:

You keep referring to Zionists as a religious group.That's your problem.
Its a movement pushing for a religious cause
stop gassing. its not a religious movementIts a political movement. it never was a religious movement. but it uses religion to deceive people into supporting it

You keep referring to Zionists as a religious group.That's your problem.
Its a movement pushing for a religious cause
stop gassing. its not a religious movementIts a political movement. it never was a religious movement. but it uses religion to deceive people into supporting it
There official line is its a religious and political movement to get people to move back to the land but its was me many times telling you that zionists hide behind real joo's who dont support the zionist cause

DO RUN THE WORLD. I.E. THE US GOVT, THE EU, World banks, and 2 billion christians.
So you believe only zionsts run everything and the elite familys and the royal familys are controlled by them? :lol: :lol: :lol:
this is what the top zionist said :"Give me the right to issue and control a nation’s money and I care not who governs the country.” Meyer Amschal Rothschild. so keep laughing...it just proves you dont really know anything

this is what the top zionist said :"Give me the right to issue and control a nation’s money and I care not who governs the country.” Meyer Amschal Rothschild. so keep laughing...it just proves you dont really know anything
One of the elite familysThere are royal familys and other elite familys who push the new world order agenda who aint zionists

Both of you need to work on your methods tbh.I think you're both confused.You give the impression that you want to help other people understand these things, and yet you're both so arrogant.If you actually cared you would stop destroying your credibility with the stupid immature side remarks costantly being made

this is what the top zionist said :"Give me the right to issue and control a nation's money and I care not who governs the country." Meyer Amschal Rothschild. so keep laughing...it just proves you dont really know anything
One of the elite familysThere are royal familys and other elite familys who push the new world order agenda who aint zionists
they are not just ELITE families these are zionists pushing the agenda of what zionism was set up to do.Alex jones has done well to feed you rubbish useless, nameless information. im not going to argue with you,@ martinez im not confused. im posting information, you can choose to read it or you can choose not to.the information im posting shold have nothing to do with my credibility cos i dont give a f*ck about credibility onlineif information that i post is directly related to something that affects you, me and everyone else you knowTHAT is what you should pay attention to, not what i said to a prick talking about something else.

Both of you need to work on your methods tbh.I think you're both confused.You give the impression that you want to help other people understand these things, and yet you're both so arrogant.If you actually cared you would stop destroying your credibility with the stupid immature side remarks costantly being made
Not on here to get a rep and you seem like your confused with the information in this threadMake your own mind up what is posted and try not to get too confused

this is what the top zionist said :"Give me the right to issue and control a nation's money and I care not who governs the country." Meyer Amschal Rothschild. so keep laughing...it just proves you dont really know anything
they are not just ELITE families these are zionists pushing the agenda of what zionism was set up to do.
You believe they are all zionists and the New World Order is only a zionist agenda that they formulated Ok

if you know what the protocols of zion are meant to achieveyou will not say that zionists do not run the world.by "running the world", all you need to do is to control, the finance, the politics, the media, the military, and the technologyof the most powerful nations in the world.

As if I expected any other response to that from either of you, silly me.This is what I'm talking about you're both so arrogant it's disgusting.Nevermind.
mate.. f*ck off. you asked a question and i answered it.if you wanted to understand sh*t as you claimed you will be online reading what i gave you.if you like read it if you like dont...i just answered your question.its not me who wrote that information, its not me who said what has been said in iti have nothing to to with the zionist control of the worlds media, and how they operatei didnt cause the world financial crash, or other major world events you have been lied to about how and why they happenedTHAT is the information you asked about and i provided you a link to read about it...if you have a problem with the information you read then we can discuss it. all this talk about arrogance is just stupid talk.