Help please.

The King

Basically, I only mess about at work on FL to pass time so dont really know the ins & outs but i been making a beat and i just wanted to get this little bit to fade in while at the same time, i wanted this filter (sounds like the paty next door in the FL filter) to fade out. Didnt know a quick way to do it so i decided to do it manually by using the record feature.Now, there is a horrible jump up in the levels and I aint got a clue where the recording goes or anything.Help. Safe.

what do you mean 'pan both left and right', do you mean left then right, etc?as long as you keep the 'dry' setting to 100% you'll always have the original coming through as normalif you wanna change pan on the delay you can either use automation on the 'pan' setting on the delay or, have a send channel which has the delay in and have the channel the clap is in sending to the send channel and then have some automation on the panning of the send channel (possibly using the pan-o-matic plugin)

create one version of the clap in monocreate one versio of the clap in stereo, add some widener/chorus, then depending on your delay - if there is two delay channels simply pan each one, if there is one then pan it left and create another delay and pan that one righti dont know why u'd ever want to do this bro cause it would sound terrible..