Glastonbury 2010 sold out?

Dubby

Glasto plays a variety of music not just one genre, if you want just spend the day in the dance area where pills are being popped like crazy.

>>>Sitting in the mud for half a week with 200k unwashed students, listening to the ting tings
Disagree (but did share your mind set a few years ago) went last year and was one of the best experiences of my life, you can actually shower and wash since they have taps so take your own bits and go for it, we did at the time so no worries.So many different acts to see, the amount of drugs going round is nuts.Far as I know it's sold out but some will go on sale in January, looks like I'm not going this year since I broke up with my other half and none of my mates want to go, would love to be there in 2010, U2 should be headline acts on Friday night, now that will be awesome.

?How can this happen so soon? I swear this year they went on sale in March?Actually wanted to reach this year
As soon as I saw this topic I got vexed.The Sunday they were on sale, I spent near enough the whole day trynna book 'em.Always got through to the final confirm payment screen and would ALWAYS time out.You can try again when the re-sale tickets go on sale.
are there any good dane festivals?i cnt stand the music played at glasto n readini want them overnight pillin poppin tings
Reading was happening, loadsa good music and stuff poppin' off.If you wanna do Europe, do EXIT.
yeah Glastonbury has a proper mix, Reading is mostly rockI wanna go Sonar in Barca as well, there's so many things I wanna hit dammit!
Check Benicassim as well.

are there any good dane festivals?i cnt stand the music played at glasto n readini want them overnight pillin poppin tings
Go to Creamfields or one of the Eastern Europe festivals like Exit (Serbia) or Outlook (Croatia).

• 4 months later...

lineup looks decent still

my picks:

Dizzee Rascal

Snoop Dogg

Corinne Bailey-Rae

Groove Armada

Mos Def (with full live band)

The xx

DJ Fatboy Slim

Live Chase and Status

DJ Zane Lowe