Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Corrigan

50 and Em are ruining Dr Dre Beats !!!!

14 posts in this topic

These two rappers have fallen off nicelyyet Dre keeps giving them hard beats, cos of contractual obligations etci personally think he needs 2 find new talent and/ let others breathe on them 4 a change4 instance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9sw1oiOhrI

then wen som1 good spits on a recent dre beact u get a banger like this

dre needs 2 get back 2 working wit gameand shud produce 4 up and comers like nipsey and jay rock

dre needs 2 get back 2 working wit gameand shud produce 4 up and comers like nipsey and jay rock
and dom kennedy

I agree with working with the up and coming. Especially nipsey. 50 & em are washed. Dres beats in general need those west coast sound to it once again.. I will like to hear a dre & game reunion

Lets not forget Dre and Game sat in a studio for a year and produced nothing. So dont get your hopes up there and them times there I think Dre was coming harder.I think if we got another Dre produced album from 50 it would be hard. Just 50 obviously wouldnt sit waiing now.

nah 50s swag, I reckon the Detox would be good if they got a different vocalist rather than Dre

nah 50s swag, I reckon the Detox would be good if they got a different vocalist rather than Dre
dre's got very good delivery and mic presence, considering he hasn't written the bars himselfdnt know what ure talking about tbh

dre's got very good delivery and mic presence, considering he hasn't written the bars himselfdnt know what ure talking about tbh
we're not talking about on 2001 a decade earlier

we're not talking about on 2001 a decade earlier
well he hasnt really done much so its hard 2 judgebut he goes in on this tune imo

he's swag compared to before, there's a lack of energy in his voice

c/sI dont think dre would be the same without Mel-man, Ren, Scott & Elizondo.. Them dudes brought the best out of Dres work. He can come with the banger every now and again. But he needs that team to be consistent

Dre's fell off himself.
exactly his beats are sh*t nowadaysDJ Khalil, JUSTICE LEAGUE, Boi1da >>>>>>> Dre