Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NiNES.

The King Of Grime Speaks! Roll Deep / Bloodline Beef

194 posts in this topic

he is a prikreminds me of my pe teacheralso came in her expecting to see crazy*leaves in disgust*

lol @ panning the audio to the right, and its distorted to bludclart what kind of f*ckary is this

lol @ if i didnt do grime, would you do grimeThe Gawdfarder has spoken

lol @ panning the audio to the right, and its distorted to bludclart what kind of f*ckary is this
im wearin headphones it was pissin me offchick looked kinda star struck still

lol @ if i didnt do grime, would you do grimeThe Gawdfarder has spoken
some poor levels of interview though

wiley went in tbh.jus spoke with authority there.

___________>>>>>>>>>>GRIME DAILY

Grimedaily needs to fix up their sh*t at times man. I remember that interview with Sadie and out of no where grime just came out of no where half through the video and no one could hear sh*t

The whole pointing thing made him look weird.C/S the point about authority though.

lol @ the first beat..mad it sound like some horror flim lol @ brazen bowling shoes

Chick actually looks like she wants to jump his bones. Slore.On another note, what is up with his teeth? Have they all merged into one grey tooth? I just see a mess in his mouth. Disconcerting.

On another note, what is up with his teeth? Have they all merged into one grey tooth? I just see a mess in his mouth. Disconcerting.
they is a nice chick in da video and mans watching a next mans teet, CLOSE.how did u even clock it? were u zoomin in or something :confused: sum funny guy ting

On another note, what is up with his teeth? Have they all merged into one grey tooth? I just see a mess in his mouth. Disconcerting.
they is a nice chick in da video and mans watching a next mans teet, CLOSE.how did u even clock it? were u zoomin in or something :confused: sum funny guy ting
Shut the f*ck up you prat. Trying far too hard. You should have just posted nothing.

Wiley >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Man is a LEGEND lol at Big H tryna chat to himSwear H is coming across very very moist to me. Trying TOO hard