The King Of Grime Speaks! Roll Deep / Bloodline Beef

NiNES.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Staged
lol @ thinking otherwise
thats sad if it isbut ive heard about wiley ringin certain man up askin to do a staged beef so it wouldnt surprise mebut big h/in the phone call why is wiley sayin that he didnt mean h was in skeptas shadow in a bad way/it is publicity either way for bloodline

H>______has anyone ever done a better promotional campaign for a cd than this guy?got the whole scene talkin about himhe plays up to the camera it s entertainment swear hes been doin it for timetbh tho hes got a reason to be pissed at skepta/jmeafter tht meridien walk thing i swear they jus basically switched teams went roll deeptook the whole boy betterr know thingnd left rest of meridien for dead

Guest Malcolm Tucker

truly at the end of the day h is never gonna be the artist Wiley is.man can chat gas about hes the better lyricist bla bla bla but could he ever sculptor a whole scene?wiley is a genius compared to h and there's no arguing.man actually need to allow this shook talk, because if it wasnt for wiley there would actually be none of this grime / crossover artists doin well now.

H>______has anyone ever done a better promotional campaign for a cd than this guy?got the whole scene talkin about himhe plays up to the camera it s entertainment swear hes been doin it for timetbh tho hes got a reason to be pissed at skepta/jmeafter tht meridien walk thing i swear they jus basically switched teams went roll deeptook the whole boy betterr know thingnd left rest of meridien for dead
After the shooting the whole crew had a choice, to either go with the music thing or to carry on with the road thing, JME and Skepta made the legit choice the others made the CHOICE to stay on road now he see's BBK making money he's bitter. H is the only member of meridian who says its dead, Pres T wants to reunite them all for a album. Skepta's always bigging up the name, so is Bossman H IS pissed he made the wrong choice its as simple as that. i wanna hear H make a dub or the beef is air. H used to be one of my favourite mc's but this saga is abit cheap, sending for wiley and Rolldeep coz you've got a mixtape coming out thats original. he is in Skepta's shadow regardless of the fact that hebrought him in and for that matter on a bigger scale he's in JME's shadow too, you dont hear about bloodline or one of their tunes without thinking of BBK , hionest oppinion. them guys have left bloodline behindHOPEFULLY H'S MIXTAPE IN 2010 WILL REDEEM HIMSELF and hopefully Pabs makes a full recovery and hopefully a meridian album will be on the way

Kompressor taking it a bit too personal tbhH aint your favourite mc anymore cos he sent for roll deep? lol
TrustLol @ the logic of H being in Skepta and JME's shadowEven if you falter later on you cant be upstaged or be in the shadow of two products you have made. They are just that imo
Lol yes you can. If Dizzee hadn't left and had hung around, Wiley would have his post delivered to 1 Dizzee's Shadow Road.

Kompressor taking it a bit too personal tbhH aint your favourite mc anymore cos he sent for roll deep? lol
trust mekompressor i know uve got a story what happend??
lol, and as i've said b4 whenever i've seen these guys in real life they come across kl ppl, I see Bossman out and about in T alot of the time, an Pabs out an about certain timesI didnt say he wasn't my favouritemc coz he sent for rolldeep, he has dropped down coz of a low work rate and because apart from SCUK he dont seem to be making grime as much as he did if he actually sent for them he'd probably go right back up there (bring out a dub) but the talking thing is alot of air i swear when Jammer and Lethal done the same thing everyone was saying this is some air ting, now H is doing it its the in thing. what i said is that the whole sending for Rolldeep and Wiley thing is played out and oldand on another note when it comes to music i dont really business who's real and who's not to a certain extent, aslong as they can make good music i'm kl. Coz Trim said it years ago that 95% of the mc's out there are chattin air "this is not America, Most Mc's havent got straps and most Mc's aint lickin man down (no homo)"so this whole exposure thing might be exciting and informative for those who believe every word that comes from evey Mc's mouth but i dont,H's promotional campaign has been good and entertaining and will have got him a good load of new buyers (and fair play to him) but now is the time for music. i wanna see H tear into some guys to jump start 2010 the right way and hopefully he pulls bare other guys into it tooHopefully H releases the best mixtape of 2010 so the levels will be up form the get go.

TrustLol @ the logic of H being in Skepta and JME's shadowEven if you falter later on you cant be upstaged or be in the shadow of two products you have made. They are just that imo
Lol yes you can. If Dizzee hadn't left and had hung around, Wiley would have his post delivered to 1 Dizzee's Shadow Road.
real talk course you can come from behindsomeone to be being in their shadow for more reasons than one P Diddy was in Biggies shadow boom boombut honestly H is in his shadow musically on a road level and amore comersh 1, its so clear it gets to him, its a shame coz H>>. The rest of meridian crew hopefully his mixtape readresses the balance and he stays on the grime ting for a while

On another note, what is up with his teeth? Have they all merged into one grey tooth? I just see a mess in his mouth. Disconcerting.
On another note, what is up with his teeth? Have they all merged into one grey tooth? I just see a mess in his mouth. Disconcerting.
they is a nice chick in da video and mans watching a next mans teet, CLOSE.how did u even clock it? were u zoomin in or something :confused: sum funny guy ting
Shut the f*ck up you prat. Trying far too hard. You should have just posted nothing.
lmfao
JyjYJYLYJLYJLOLTHE WAY H DUCKS OUT AT THE END OF THAT VIDEO>lol at anyone thinking wiley aint the king of grime tho
h is one funny guy, some melodramatic exitany way this whole saga is moisth is on some childish sh*t, needs to grow up