Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Triple XXX

G Frsh

29 posts in this topic

anyone rate this guy?i wnt lie im lovin this tune atm

has some wizard of oz bar that is killeri think he's alright, woudldnt mind hearing more at allhas a gum cleft like a prisoner of war though

he got some good tunes.i still like his flow on that hustle harder tune from way back

yeah feeling G Frsh, like the Urgh tune alot

he went in.

He has is moments.

Blade still holds it for South.

G would have easily won for content, but his delivery f*cks him over.

he killed that f64

Blade still holds it for South.

What about Giggs?

Nah Giggs still for south in general, but I meant for F64.

Giggs aint done a F64 yet has he? Infact he couldnt have cos the hype would make me know about it. If he smart he wouldnt do one till heis album comes out and use that to balance it out.

he needs to sort that lip thing out though.

Sort it out how tho?

Lol, man crack me up with that sh*t. He got a funny lip, we can all see that, he knows it, you know it, we all know it, now lets move on. Come like Bigz and man constantly leaving comments on his sh*t saying he's fat, he knows he's fat, he been fat for the last 6 years since man first saw him rapping and he calls himself fat. I just dont get why people constantly say it like he gonna go "you know what thanks mate, I never noticed I'm fat..." Or G say "always these times I looked in the mirror I never knew I had a funny lip..."

Its weird to me.

Sort it out how tho?

Lol, man crack me up with that sh*t. He got a funny lip, we can all see that, he knows it, you know it, we all know it, now lets move on. Come like Bigz and man constantly leaving comments on his sh*t saying he's fat, he knows he's fat, he been fat for the last 6 years since man first saw him rapping and he calls himself fat. I just dont get why people constantly say it like he gonna go "you know what thanks mate, I never noticed I'm fat..." Or G say "always these times I looked in the mirror I never knew I had a funny lip..."

Its weird to me.

Lol

/

Surgery? It's not like man ain't got the p to do it either.

/

I don't think he cares!

Sort it out how tho?

Its weird to me.

^cosign. G Frsh is nice, dudes are gettin too hyped up about his music though. As a hip hop fan I wanna hear more from him, before I speak on his material. I can dig what I have heard though.

[media=]

[/media]

He went in

Pmsl @ the custom road signs