Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NiNES.

AFRO GRIME

34 posts in this topic

that tune that was playin durin Big Rems fonecall was hard

tunes sh*t dno what u lot are onsarcasm?

this is gonna turn into a african vs caribbean kinda thread again

carrabs are the better versions of affs tbh slave owners took the strongest and better looking affs on the boat, and left the small fat ones to fight amongst themselves for a century and a bit

carrabs are the better versions of affs tbh slave owners took the strongest and better looking affs on the boat, and left the small fat ones to fight amongst themselves for a century and a bit
Why would you start? I might aswell say you lot are the ones that couldn't get away

lets not start this because obv what snoop said was a bag of bullshitbut i f*ckin hate it when africans start tryin to cuss US on the slavery tip, makes me sick to my stomachreally dnt know why u ever think thats a safe ground for u to f*ck with us onits not, jus shows what kind of c*nt you really arewe can all larf about food, and accents and what not, but that there is not grounds for laughing

before this gravitatesi was merely starting a bit of bantertake what i said with a pinch of salt please

a century and a bit
:blink: +africans were enslaved and colonised also on home soil

you are the loseri am the winner

Sounds like that bredda from essentials
hpdkhkddkdkpdhhkdhkpkdpfhkdhdfhkdhpdfkdhpkhdkhdpkhdfphkdkhkdhkdphdhkdkhdfhkkhdfkhdfhkke:rofl::/ :/i beg say ur being sarcastic or joking about with this

hpdkhkddkdkpdhhkdhkpkdpfhkdhdfhkdhpdfkdhpkhdkhdpkhdfphkdkhkdhkdphdhkdkhdfhkkhdfkhdfhkke:rofl::/ :/i beg say ur being sarcastic or joking about with this

I don't understand the point of this post tbh.He sounds like RemedeeI was merely making an observation...