FAO Drivers and Aspiring Drivers

Tirunih

Thing is, these adverts don't work.Like the one where the motorcyclist smashes into the side of the car because people don't look.People don't watch this and then make a conscious effort to change their behaviour.They just see it as a bit of a gory ad, comment "rah thats nasty" and then go about their business as they did before.

Theres 3 people in the carthe other 2 passengers should have texted if not, should have kept an eye on the roadstill i remember one time there was 3 of us in the car driving on the motorway and I was changing a cd for about 15 secs, until i heard my left wing mirror clipping the bushes on the hard shoulder as i had swayed, not one person clocked

Guest Triple XXX

i hit the edge of the road (dnt even kno whats its called, its on an a road so i guess it not the pavement) doin 50 n tryna pick up my sat nav off the floorblew the f*ckin tire outhad to come home, register with the AA, wait about 3 hours then go n get the to come n fit a new onethen cancelled the monthly payments.i should never do more than one thing at a time

Guest Triple XXX

i broke down, left the car, came home signed up online, got the email with my memeber number, printed it n went backi did the monthly payment thing, they took like £6 n i set up a direct debitcancelled it after i got back