Ebay

NiNES.

paypal have stepped up their security in the past 1/2 years... its stringent to how it used to be 3/4 years ago...any form of money u get, they hold for 1-4 weeks... u have to prove... then they allow you to access your account/money...but then they say anything else is not covered by ebayS'ALL THE SAME COMPANY... S'ALL A TWANG

paypal have stepped up their security in the past 1/2 years... its stringent to how it used to be 3/4 years ago...any form of money u get, they hold for 1-4 weeks... u have to prove... then they allow you to access your account/money...but then they say anything else is not covered by ebayS'ALL THE SAME COMPANY... S'ALL A TWANG
swear this is when the buyer needs to leave feedback then the funds are released?

Pay pal works fine for me. ...Have been hearing similar stories to you lot. I think this applies to new sellers still. Paypal is still one of the safest & more efficient way of money transfer...Obviously they put the buyers priority first as to the seller. The safest way of protecting your self as a seller is recorded delivery & put product info in FULL detail.(Ebay)I buy & sell stuff every other week and I will rather use paypal than western uniion and them bang bang yahooze transfers there