Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Captain Planet

Am I the only one who gets pissed off when...

13 posts in this topic

I'm installing a program and when it shows the language selection bit it has a US flag next to English?

Most probably yesbut i must admit when you see English and the English (US) :/abit pointless

yes, yes you are

Annoys me when the only choice is American English; but not enough to warrant a topic.

cant be the only one but theres not really alot of you.

dont care\software was most likely made in America. thats reason enough for the US flag

Is there a diff between US Eng, And UK Eng... appart from Mom/Mum

what annoys me is that on word, at work for some reason the english is set to usso all words like organisation, are marked wrong because they spell it with a zsame with behaviour, they have no u in thereno matter how many times i change the language to english uk it always automatically switches to us

what annoys me is that on word, at work for some reason the english is set to usso all words like organisation, are marked wrong because they spell it with a zsame with behaviour, they have no u in thereno matter how many times i change the language to english uk it always automatically switches to us
i have the same problemi dont know how to make it UK english permanently

i swear if u jus change it on the toolbar its still set to eng usu need to go into tools or sutin then language settings or sutin sh*ti would be more specific but i aint used word since 07

I think its where americans have made it and they seem to believe their spelling and everything is correct.Confused people.