Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tee

pc hunt

9 posts in this topic

this worth it ??http://www.ebuyer.com/product/172710#if anyone know a better one about please line me up nice

Would stay away from Acer, i've had bad experiences with them

1) Get the Acer with the Core 2 Quad Q8300, use the DVD's they send you to create your restore DVD's.2) Burn a Windows 7 64bit Ultimate DVD. Format and reload using that.3) Activate Windows 7 using a OEM SLP certificate + key.The rest is BLISS.If you don't know how to do step 3, then holla at me once step 2 is done.

C/S FitzGet one with a Quad Core processor imo. You'll be future proof.Im on one now with W 7 and its BEASTLY. Got mine off Ebay from Millennium computersHad like 15 progs open the other day with a few rendering stuff and I could still watch HD videos on youtube without glitches (was testing its beastlyness)

yeh, yeh those are nice specs i won't lie.I just ordered this, gonna stick it downstairs in the living room to stream a few films, coming tuesday.COLOUR CHOICE---------Alienware Area 51ALX Black Anodized Premium Desktop Chassis PROCESSOR-------------Intel® Core™ I7 Extreme Processor 975(3.33GHz, 6.4GT/s,8MB Overclocked Lvl 3MEMORY----------------12GB 1333MHz (3x4GB) Tri Channel Memory HARD DRIVE------------1.5TB Dual Hard Drive Non RAID (2x750GB - 7200rpm) GRAPHICS CARD---------DUAL SLI™ 1.8GB NVIDIA® GeForce™ GTX295 graphics card OPTICAL DRIVE---------Blu-Ray RW (Blu-ray, DVD, CD read & write) SOUND CARDS-----------Soundblaster¿ XFi¿ Titanium PCIe card

yeh, yeh those are nice specs i won't lie.I just ordered this, gonna stick it downstairs in the living room to stream a few films, coming tuesday.COLOUR CHOICE---------Alienware Area 51ALX Black Anodized Premium Desktop Chassis PROCESSOR-------------Intel® Core™ I7 Extreme Processor 975(3.33GHz, 6.4GT/s,8MB Overclocked Lvl 3MEMORY----------------12GB 1333MHz (3x4GB) Tri Channel Memory HARD DRIVE------------1.5TB Dual Hard Drive Non RAID (2x750GB - 7200rpm) GRAPHICS CARD---------DUAL SLI™ 1.8GB NVIDIA® GeForce™ GTX295 graphics card OPTICAL DRIVE---------Blu-Ray RW (Blu-ray, DVD, CD read & write) SOUND CARDS-----------Soundblaster¿ XFi¿ Titanium PCIe card
how much that set u back

lmfao5 grand that i don't have i was joking