saw what happened to this youth on the news and sent him 2 x box games

The Somalian

http://www.islingtontribune.com/news/2009/dec/help-disabled-burglary-victim-9saw this guy on the news and just felt for him i have to many games so sent in two for him to have for crimbo the guys who done this ting are hackney youngers and they will get caught soon what they done is next level f*ckriesinews121109_02.jpgMum ‘touched by kindness’ after son watched masked raiders take games from bedroomTHERE was a huge wave of sympathy and support this week for nine-year-old Bailey who watched in terror as masked youths ransacked his home.Since last week’s story the Tribune has received dozens of offers of donations to buy Bailey, who uses a wheelchair, a new Play­Station after his own console was stolen by the thieves. The story of the boy received further prominence after Bailey appeared on ITV London.His mother, bar worker Leyla Ismet, said: “We are genuinely touched by all the kindness and support we have received. It seems like good things can sometimes come after bad.”Bailey, who is unable to walk and suffers from cerebral palsy, had just returned home from High Weston school in Old Street, when the youths walked into his bedroom.He said: “They were quite hor­rible and they had black masks over their mouths.“They said to me, ‘don’t worry mate, we won’t do nothing to you’. But I thought they were very cruel. They took my PlayStation.”A friend of the family had collected Bailey from the school bus and taken him indoors, but briefly left the front door unlocked.The robbers, who were also wearing hoodies – and who may have been watching the ground floor maisonette off Liverpool Road – walked in and began to help themselves to the equipment.The friend was told to keep ­quiet while the youths grabbed a TV, lap-top, and a DVD player. They also took Bailey’s X-Box, and Wii, along with recently purchased Christmas presents.Leyla Ismet said there were no words to describe the heartlessness of the thieves.“To walk into someone’s home is bad enough,” she added.“But to steal equipment and games belonging to a little boy in a wheelchair is beyond belief. I suppose we should be lucky that he wasn’t hurt but it was a terrible shock.”The thieves grabbed the keys to Ms Ismet’s mobility car, put the stolen equipment in the back, and drove off.Islington police are investigating the incident.PETER GRUNER

Guest TimeBomb

if im honest, i dont feel sorry for the boy, so his xbox and wii got stolen wow, this is just material items, theres kids round the world who dont have a bag of rice, that 30 quid game could of fed a kid in africa for good couple weeks.

Guest Esquilax
if im honest, i dont feel sorry for the boy, so his xbox and wii got stolen wow, this is just material items, theres kids round the world who dont have a bag of rice, that 30 quid game could of fed a kid in africa for good couple weeks.
im sure if they has wii's and xbox's they'd be pissed too G

lolhe has an x box a neighbour must of gave him one coz that was the console i see when i saw the newsashame it was black brehs who done this sh*t so people can chat their racist bollocksand i know he will be enjoying the games sent him fifa 10 and mega drive collection

Guest Esquilax

good on you tbhdont listen to these wasteman you gave a disabled child who had to watch a gaggle of mandem break down his door and teef his whole christmas AND steal his only mode of transport other than the wheelchair he's bound to for the rest of his tiny lifelike jewbes said, it's all relative

lolhe has an x box a neighbour must of gave him one coz that was the console i see when i saw the newsashame it was black brehs who done this sh*t so people can chat their racist bollocksand i know he will be enjoying the games sent him fifa 10 and mega drive collection
Thats a nice thing to do man

Lol @ the image of riding away on a mobility scooterLol @ him being pissed at gettin games for the wrong consoleOn a serious note - its a shame2 things tho - I feel for anyone that happens to, and, what about insurance? Maybe they won't pay out coz there was no break in (door wasn't locked)