Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bruno Di Gradi

Weekend Football Topic

431 posts in this topic

footballpf.pngTelevisedStoke Vs Wigan - Sky Sports 1 - 12:45 K.OMotherwell Vs Celtic - Sky Sports 3 - 12:45 K.OBarcelona Vs Espanyol - Sky Sports 3 - 7:00 K.OValencia Vs Real Madrid - Sky Sports 3 - 9:00 K.O (BIG MATCH)

sunderlan v portsmouthwhat a game this will be

United v Villa on ESPN @ 4:45Juve v Bari on ESPN @ 7:45/Valencia v Madrid should be a sick game.

WHO JUST SAW THAT WIGAN GOALFACKKKKKKKKKKHALF WAY LINE FREE KICK...BACK OF THE NETSORENSON SLIPPED LIKE A PRICK*p.s - f*ck*ng up my accumulator*

LMFAO @ THAT WIGAN GOAL.OWN HALFdfgdfssddsa\tgrf\art\rth\c

shouldnt of been a penalty imo anywayshoulda been offsidewas miles offsidethats 2 bets out the window though

WTF is wrong with these stoke playershow u gonna be dropin those kinda challenges

i agree you have a very good chance of taking somthing from the game.i just hope our psychological edge continues over you's and whatever defence we have on show stands firm

Looking at the probable team sheets I think we're stronger in most areas.

Cant believe im not going today.>>>>>Being a broke student./Im confident about todays result. We are flying at the minute, dont watch the injuries.Valencia to win us the league.

Villa have been threatening to do us over for a good few years now, this is their best chance in yearsi'm worried by the constant deliveries from out wide Attack will be the best form of defence

City and spurs messing up my accu,reckon they will turn it around though