Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
streets.

Today's results have given us a chance

23 posts in this topic

Man Utd losing.Chelsea being held.Man City being held.Tottenham losing.We have 2 games in hand, win them and we are 2nd just 3 points behind Chelsea.If we win or draw tomorrow, we could actually still be in the race.If we lose, I will call for Wenger to be sacked.

It's Arsenal, earlier this season when things you could say swung in our favour we end up cocking it up!I honestly wouldn't be surprised if we cocked up again tomorrow!I really don't know if this side is good enough when the pressure gets to them.Calling for Wenger to be sacked, come on streets even you know this wouldn't solve anything, there's no other manager out there who could work on the budget and restrictions Wenger has done for the past 4 years. Shall we just say "Project Wenger" just isn't working, but that's for another topic.

Tomorrow could be a stepping stone for either side,therefore, taking today's results into account expect it to be a draw.

You f*cked it up.We are now going to lose.CheersDisgruntled Gooner

You f*cked it up.We are now going to lose.CheersDisgruntled Gooner
stop whining you baby.

This is Arsenal, we don't take advantage of these situations.

Burnley on Wednesday night, an away fixture, one game they really need to be up for cause it will be a battle in the freezing cold!Must win Wednesday to keep this going.

Burnley on Wednesday night, an away fixture, one game they really need to be up for cause it will be a battle in the freezing cold!Must win Wednesday to keep this going.

sh*t burnley away next? Hmm will be tough Guaranteed that c*nt Diaby is gonna start the match. Guy is such a liability it's beyond a joke.

Hmmm 8 points behind, a game we had to win and never!Seriously shaking my head, yet again players remind me why they aren't good enough to fire us to the title (some didn't even have to play to show it to me).

Aston Villa v Arsenal, 19:45Sunday, 31 January 2010Arsenal v Man Utd, 16:00Sunday, 7 February 2010Chelsea v Arsenal, 16:00Wednesday, 10 February 2010Arsenal v Liverpool, 19:45 Wednesday, 10 February 2010SMH @ THESE FIXTURES

Aston Villa v Arsenal, 19:45Sunday, 31 January 2010Arsenal v Man Utd, 16:00Sunday, 7 February 2010Chelsea v Arsenal, 16:00Wednesday, 10 February 2010Arsenal v Liverpool, 19:45 Wednesday, 10 February 2010SMH @ THESE FIXTURES
cheez would be happy with 6but maybe we have a chance of beating chelsea when they have no drogba?man united are beatable but it will be hardwe will beat liverpool at homeaston villa is unpredictablebut the games before are all winnable so that will put us on a nice run of confidence i just hope we can penetrate boltons defence Arsenal - Bolton 12/2/09West Ham - Arsenal 1/3/10Arsenal - Bolton 1/6/10Arsenal - Everton 1/9/10Bolton - Arsenal

what we playing Chelsea and pool same day?editSunday, 7 February 2010Chelsea v Arsenal, 16:00

Yeah, this run of games will end our title run. If we can somehow get 7 points out of these fixtures, I will be happy. That would probably keep us in 3rd. However, I can see us losing all 4 of these games.

5-8 points from those 4 games.

7-10 points from those 4 games

7-10 points from those 4 games
cs fingers crossed we prove our worth

dont watch ALL those games yet. its too dependent on injuries and who we bring inWednesday, 6 January 2010Barclays Premier LeagueArsenal v Bolton, 19:45Should be fresh as we'll play the kids vs spam. Cesc should be back so spank em hopefullySaturday, 9 January 2010Barclays Premier LeagueArsenal v Everton, 15:00home banker? 3 days recovery depends if everton r up for it but we brushed them last seasonSunday, 17 January 2010Barclays Premier LeagueBolton v Arsenal, 16:006 days recovery they leaked goals under megson i'd back us to brush themso max points from those 3 and hopefully by time we play the game below this text we1.are injury free and have bendtner back2. have bought a new striker and or defensive minded cmWednesday, 27 January 2010Barclays Premier LeagueAston Villa v Arsenal, 19:45