Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gunner

Rangers/Celtic

Rangers or Celtic   15 members have voted

1. 1. Which Clu would you rather play for?

2. 2. Which is the bigger club?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

12 posts in this topic

Which is the Bigger club? Why?Which club would you rather play for out of the 2? Why?

CelticDomestically Rangers have been more successfull but I think its a long time since they were conssitantly betterCeltic have a much larger worldwide fanbsestrange topic-I wouldnt play for eitherIm not playing for Rangers and im DEFINATELY not playing for any club that sings YNWANKERS

RangersITS TIME TO GO HOMEITS TIME TO GO HOOOMEEETHE FAMINIE IS OVER ITS TIME TO GO HOME

Celtic. Won the European Cup (a must for any truly big club) and have a larger fanbase.

Celtic and Celtic f*ck Rangers i hope them and their scum =bag fans fall of the face of the earth which is the bigger club is abit of a silly question tbh

celtic because of the irish link f them rangers loyalist tbh

I'd rather work in a mine than play for those filthy feniansUnless I could take to the pitch in Orange boots every week.

RangersITS TIME TO GO HOMEITS TIME TO GO HOOOMEEETHE FAMINIE IS OVER ITS TIME TO GO HOME
I see you in real life, I'm gonna cut you.lol @ any of the black/muslim/mixed-race members of this forum wanting to play for rangers

I see you in real life, I'm gonna cut you.lol @ any of the black/muslim/mixed-race members of this forum wanting to play for rangers
real talk

f*ck celticandf*ck rangerstbh