Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Taurus

Cookie - Grimedaily Interview

18 posts in this topic

interview is a bag of mixed messages but scorcher is a bitch

this shits moisthow u on the net pouring ur heart out. some gay boys both of them

bare L'shw u gonna stab a friend over sutin trivial like thatdude caught major feelings

this is very moist how can a man stab you up and boast about it and your going on like he tagged you in a game of hadwhile getting interviewed by a certified wog socket And yes if i was to f*ck he i would break her in half

this is very moist how can a man stab you up and boast about it and your going on like he tagged you in a game of hadwhile getting interviewed by a certified wog socket And yes if i was to f*ck he i would break her in half
man addressed all the issues in two lines loool

i don't rate scorcher or grime daily 4 that....over a gyal? That's a str8 lipsin ting....in other words i couldn't do that to my boy. no homo
lol

"I like Cookie, You like CookieRun in Sainburys bore him in the tills"Scorcher & Cookie are both pricks tbh

Donatella pisses me off major for some reason
:!: i fort i ws d onli 1she fukin jarrin

that was f*ckin gay guy is overly moist "err well he was my boy so i didnt wanna do anyfin..."d*ckheadsmh at grimedaily doin an interview like anyone gives a f*ck

Interview was waste. If you're gonna do it, speak properly, lay down facts and then shut up. All this "I don't wanna say his name, no free promotion" and stuff is childish. Makes the whole situation look even neekier than it is.Lol at discussing it 6 years later and lol at doing so with her. I hope he at least got to f*ck her for that nonsense.