Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Necksta

PSN wallets..

36 posts in this topic

Offering exactly like the successful XBOX Live Points.You will receive an account with £100 in the wallet pre loaded, if you pay £50.Or £50 in the wallet if you pay £25.Pics:vo8i0j.jpgatvj2q.jpg2vxrmlu.jpgSorry about quality, iPhone cam is swag.

Get me some people and I'll sort you a free account.

rah it works as well safe for that necksta

rah it works as well safe for that necksta
haha..it's cool man.@SilentSoljah.I give you an account to log in, theres will be a specifiic amount pre loaded in there, if you pay me £50, there will be £100 on the PSN account for you to spend on stuff.It works on everything..

For people with US accounts, the limit is $150. which i can still do for £50.

u might as well only shot the us accounts then as the stuff is newer and it works on pal ps3 think their games work out cheaper too

necksta i got a few facebookers interested, how we gna do this?

is this loot available to use on uumm a PSP too?I dunno how the sony sh*t works tbh :blush:

Yeah, you can access the PSN on the PSP too, so you can cop full psp and ps3 games.PSP Go owners will love this.

skeeeeeeeeen is this like the uumm 360 off n has to be used asap after receivin, or could i in theory cop now n give someone @ xmas to enjoy?

I've had one for 2 weeks and its still live, I think they do it different to the 360.I'll investigate further, but as of right now, I think people still need to use it quickly, just to be on the safe side.

skeeeeeen...n whats the potential fall out if sh*t was to hit the fan...blocked consoles/psp or is there no comeback on the device that downloaded the sh*t?Soz for the Qs as it aint for me, n its not about me gettin my nephews sh*t locked off through my dodgy deals lol :unsure:

There is no fallback, most likely they ban the account I give you but the console stays bless.. but Sony are getting the pee, so they cant really moan.

Lol Sony don't block sh*t. I don't think they even have the function to do that. You can't even report people on PS3 so they deffo don't have a team that handle sh*t like that.

Anyone apart from Failzow able to confirm those facts as his/her credibility is beyond comical...Imma holla @ you soon though necksta in regards to this still...nearer xmas if its still up n running :Y:

laugh.gifIs it still 2007 or has this guy have not moved on yet?

Another day gone, it's still working with no account banning.Sony are way behind MS when it comes to this banning malarky.I don't think you gotta worry.

Does it have to be a new account or can you add the value to an existing one.. actually would be safer on a new one... but would still like to know!

I wanna get involved but I need a new HDD

Friday, if you can still do it.

The console does not get banned but after a matter of time the account will and you won't be able to sign in on that account. You can register a new account or use your old one.