Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fresh

Sekay on Soundcloud

14 posts in this topic

Just flung a new house mix on the soundcloud... Im doing them monthly so il keep updatin the thread.http://soundcloud.com/sekaydj/dj-sekay-december-mixTracklisting...01) J Le Roi ft Chappell - Get Ready (Halo Dub Vocal Mix) 02) Marlon D - Underground Collective in Colombia EP (Trust The Drum (Drumz)) 03) Dennis Ferrer - Hey Hey (DF's attention vocal mix) 04) Edu Imbernon & Groove Garcia - Missing Berlin From Spain (Hermanez Remix) 05) DJ Steaw - Sweetless EP (Traume) (Looped Live) 06) Gary Blade - Gimme Your Love (Belocca & Soneec Mini Dub) 07) Georg Levin - The Better Life (Incl. Restless Soul, Jerome Sydenham & Boddhi Satva Mixes) (Restless Soul Version) 08) Thomas Toccafondi Ft Jayhem - I'm going on without you (Incl. Tony Loreto Mixes (Instrumental Mix) 09) DJ Gregory - Attend 1 (Yass Remix) 10) DJ Romain & Darryl D Bonneau - It's the Spirit (Souldynamic Peak instrumental) 11) Dutchican Soul feat. Andrea Love - Back In The Day (Incl. Ralf Gum & Panevino Mixes) (Ralf GUM Dub) 12) Louie Vega & Agev Munsen feat. Anane - BSC (Ubatuba Remixes) (Agev Munsen's Compugame) 13) Lil Mole feat Swavy & Crystal T - The Light (Incl. DeepCitySoul Mixes) (Dropfunkdialect Mix) 14) John Oudo feat Adeola Ranson - Loving You (Deep Rhythm Vocal Mix) 15) The Discowboys - At Midnight (Steve Bug's Always Late Mix) 16) Bucie - Your Kiss (Incl. Ralf GUM, DJ Christos, Andy Compton Mixes) (Original Mix) 17) DJ Romain & Darryl D Bonneau - It's the Spirit (Jose Carretas Instrumental) 18) Dj Pippi, Tuccillo & Kiko Navarro - Higher

listening now me likey :)

mix is fire...my new ears resolution is to get back on dis ting!aint touched my decks for time..... im f*ck*ng waste

Cheers for the feedback ^ & ^^

if you're uploading mixes you're gonna wanna jump on mixcloud tbh, caters for mixes much better with tracklisting and all, + the tag and search features are better

if you're uploading mixes you're gonna wanna jump on mixcloud tbh, caters for mixes much better with tracklisting and all, + the tag and search features are better

I was about to subscribe to souncloud to get more minutes. This is the first I'm hearing of mixcloud, nice one for pointing that out!