Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
neeko

'linking' culture and the effect on real relationships..

73 posts in this topic

an example. commitmentis it hard to see urself settling with one woman for life.

hard but possible. i just havent found the right girl yet

Black kids have been without fathers since forever, not much to do with the linking cultureThe widespread acceptance of the loosening of sexual morals has however made it seem okits not

lol at one woman for life:rofl: :D :D

It's not hard now, maybe when I was bad it would have been, but it's easy.I need to get married soon and breed, then I'll send one of my sons to Scotland to piss on Wavesurfers daughters face tbh.

It's not hard now, maybe when I was bad it would have been, but it's easy.I need to get married soon and breed, then I'll send one of my sons to Scotland to piss on Wavesurfers daughters face tbh.
:D Why am I on your mind so much?

Your the one who's ALWAYS on my d*ck.Swear you can't stop quoting me, saying something pointless and begging for a "LOL."Loser.

I think it's the only thing keeping me alive. Can't find wife material anywhere so if it wasn't for linking being acceptable I'd either be wifed to some d*ckhead or have xvideos as my homepage!

Linking culture is part of the parcel of finding a suitable long-term partner IMO.

Linking culture is part of the parcel of finding a suitable long-term partner IMO.
Agreed

an example. commitmentis it hard to see urself settling with one woman for life.
nonature will pair you with somebody who is right for you on every level and everything will fall into place.:-)

It's not something which suddenly appeared in our lifetime.Back when our parents were kids hoes were putting out and guys were running through.Nothing's changed.

Why's everyone going on like people in the olden days didn't used to date. Apart from the obvious cultures where arranged marriage is the norm this has always gone on.

and back in our parents day they wasnt even to into the condoms hiv didnt come till the 80s condoms wernt pushed as hardbare barebacking all over the place

Why's everyone going on like people in the olden days didn't used to date. Apart from the obvious cultures where arranged marriage is the norm this has always gone on.
I've always wondered this on here.Like say they met someone & instantly started going out with them :D

and back in our parents day they wasnt even to into the condoms hiv didnt come till the 80s condoms wernt pushed as hardbare barebacking all over the place
LOL @ thinking this don't still happen now.

Your the one who's ALWAYS on my d*ck.Swear you can't stop quoting me, saying something pointless and begging for a "LOL."Loser.
You're bringing me up in topics I haven't posted in, and concocting elaborate fantasies involving my (fictional) children.I shouldn't even have to explain to you what's wrong with that.

in a way this is kinda true experience wisebut the lack of stability(always wanting a next chik) and seeing women as only sexual objects is an issue tbhyh some pl may get over this with maturity but not everyoneand yh like sumone said 'linking' has probably been the norm for generations. but if u look at countries were its still socially unacceptable.......could u argue they have a better standard of life based on things like crime orginating from the home?

Sounds like you're ready to marry a bosh

Because a lot of people's parents came here from countries were there is no widespread 'linking culture' like there is here

Sounds like you're ready to marry a bosh
I think he means it helps weed-out tbe boshes / helps him grow as a manslashthere isn't 'linking culture'Western society just has 'relaxed' attidues to sex and relationships, moral looseness if you willIf your black you call it linkingIf not youll probably just say you are gonna meet a bird to go smash herits a young black thingNot a worldwide thingThere hasnt been some big change in the way men & women see eachother in england

iv brought back courting