'linking' culture and the effect on real relationships..

neeko

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WAVESURFER
It's not hard now, maybe when I was bad it would have been, but it's easy.I need to get married soon and breed, then I'll send one of my sons to Scotland to piss on Wavesurfers daughters face tbh.
:D Why am I on your mind so much?

It's not hard now, maybe when I was bad it would have been, but it's easy.I need to get married soon and breed, then I'll send one of my sons to Scotland to piss on Wavesurfers daughters face tbh.
Your the one who's ALWAYS on my d*ck.Swear you can't stop quoting me, saying something pointless and begging for a "LOL."Loser.

Guest WAVESURFER
Your the one who's ALWAYS on my d*ck.Swear you can't stop quoting me, saying something pointless and begging for a "LOL."Loser.
You're bringing me up in topics I haven't posted in, and concocting elaborate fantasies involving my (fictional) children.I shouldn't even have to explain to you what's wrong with that.

Linking culture is part of the parcel of finding a suitable long-term partner IMO.
in a way this is kinda true experience wisebut the lack of stability(always wanting a next chik) and seeing women as only sexual objects is an issue tbhyh some pl may get over this with maturity but not everyoneand yh like sumone said 'linking' has probably been the norm for generations. but if u look at countries were its still socially unacceptable.......could u argue they have a better standard of life based on things like crime orginating from the home?

Linking culture is part of the parcel of finding a suitable long-term partner IMO.
Sounds like you're ready to marry a bosh
I think he means it helps weed-out tbe boshes / helps him grow as a manslashthere isn't 'linking culture'Western society just has 'relaxed' attidues to sex and relationships, moral looseness if you willIf your black you call it linkingIf not youll probably just say you are gonna meet a bird to go smash herits a young black thingNot a worldwide thingThere hasnt been some big change in the way men & women see eachother in england