'linking' culture and the effect on real relationships..

neeko

It's not hard now, maybe when I was bad it would have been, but it's easy.I need to get married soon and breed, then I'll send one of my sons to Scotland to piss on Wavesurfers daughters face tbh.
:D Why am I on your mind so much?
Your the one who's ALWAYS on my d*ck.Swear you can't stop quoting me, saying something pointless and begging for a "LOL."Loser.
You're bringing me up in topics I haven't posted in, and concocting elaborate fantasies involving my (fictional) children.I shouldn't even have to explain to you what's wrong with that.
:D

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ciphers been gassed this weekend......Usually on point aswell whats happening bruva?

Why's everyone going on like people in the olden days didn't used to date. Apart from the obvious cultures where arranged marriage is the norm this has always gone on.
True just it was Courting back then and seemed to be much more respectable, out for a meal/movies/picnic in the park walked home to your door. Lucky if they got a kiss on the cheek. These days some guys dont work hard enough thats why you aint finding "wifey material" Tbh/imo

Why's everyone going on like people in the olden days didn't used to date. Apart from the obvious cultures where arranged marriage is the norm this has always gone on.
True just it was Courting back then and seemed to be much more respectable, out for a meal/movies/picnic in the park walked home to your door. Lucky if they got a kiss on the cheek. These days some guys dont work hard enough thats why you aint finding "wifey material" Tbh/imo
lol don't chat shiteither your parents lived in a pride and prejudice novel, or you just havent ASKED them how it went down.

Black kids have been without fathers since forever,
smh. ok mate.
Your telling me there hasnt been a disproportionately high number of black single mothers since BEFORE the term linking was coined??!!??!Please, answer cuz people are acting like I'm gassing :D

lol don't chat shiteither your parents lived in a pride and prejudice novel, or you just havent ASKED them how it went down.
Well i don't personally classify my parents dating days as "olden days" I'm reffering to my mums parents TBH! Hense why i was quoting what Charlie said and responding inline with that!Angelo - There is no need to constantly be looking to get into with me. I Can't be arsed with that.Lets be honest modern day expectations of a date is much different to the olden days expectations IMO.Most guys idea of a successful date is recieving some p*ssy.

Angelo - I answered your statement. Satisfied?As for you thinking I think you have a thing, Nah get over your self. Im not on ViP for the love of d*ck! :D Damn boysStupidity is a matter of opinion. And i think you come out with some stupid sh*t, but i dont feel the need to lol at you and make negative comments EVERY TIME.

smh. ok mate.
Your telling me there hasnt been a disproportionately high number of black single mothers since BEFORE the term linking was coined??!!??!Please, answer cuz people are acting like I'm gassing confused4.png
dunno where u get ur info, but I there are as many white kids without dads around if not, more. keeping it in retrospective of England cos thats where I live. Where white folk make up the majority populous.Push come to shove it's probably worse amogst white people but not highlighted in the same manner by society and tends be overlooked.I cant be bothered to get deep and techincal on this.but I along with many other black folk have dads and grandads who've always been there, and majority I know have there fathers in there life. Just another misguided assumption and negative stereotyped pressed on. Or maybe you only know what you see from your immediate surroundings and exposure which formulates ur basis. so fair enough if thats what u see. Im not judgin you and im not saying ur gassing either, probably is true based on your life experiences to date.but dont speak for me on this. just step out the box a lil bit.and have a nice day.

Thinking the difference is between having a dad and knowing who he is and just not living with you and does contribute to your upbringing and financially.To a dad who actually just sexed your mum and left and doesnt want to know you and you have lots of other "half siblings" around the world cause your dad just breeds and speeds.

smh. ok mate.
Your telling me there hasnt been a disproportionately high number of black single mothers since BEFORE the term linking was coined??!!??!Please, answer cuz people are acting like I'm gassing confused4.png
dunno where u get ur info, but I there are as many white kids without dads around if not, more. keeping it in retrospective of England cos thats where I live. Where white folk make up the majority populous.Push come to shove it's probably worse amogst white people but not highlighted in the same manner by society and tends be overlooked.I cant be bothered to get deep and techincal on this.but I along with many other black folk have dads and grandads who've always been there, and majority I know have there fathers in there life. Just another misguided assumption and negative stereotyped pressed on. Or maybe you only know what you see from your immediate surroundings and exposure which formulates ur basis. so fair enough if thats what u see. Im not judgin you and im not saying ur gassing either, probably is true based on your life experiences to date.but dont speak for me on this. just step out the box a lil bit.and have a nice day.
Mate, don't condescend me.And, don't put words in my mouth.Did I say all black people dont have dads? Did I? Where?Someone said linking makes it impossible to stay with one womanLINKING is a term used by black people and a few people that interact and have black circles, and 'linking culture' is something that mainly refers to linking culture with blacks, do we agree on this? I THEN said, but black kids have been without dads since forever, I.E. it has supposedly been impossible to stay with one woman for a lot longer than the term LINKNG has been in use which is about 10 yearsThe fact that you got from all THAT that I'm some kinda shut in is as laughable as it is offensive

widespread relationship fails and linking culture are part of the same thing, basically people nowadays want stuff instantly with the minimum of effort and will cut and run from relationships as soon as they encounter problems. you're guaranteed to reach a point where your like 'this same old person wiv ther same old sh*t' you got to put work in to get past that barrier and make it work.

smh. ok mate.
Mate, don't condescend me.And, don't put words in my mouth.Did I say all black people dont have dads? Did I? Where?Someone said linking makes it impossible to stay with one womanLINKING is a term used by black people and a few people that interact and have black circles, and 'linking culture' is something that mainly refers to linking culture with blacks, do we agree on this? I THEN said, but black kids have been without dads since forever, I.E. it has supposedly been impossible to stay with one woman for a lot longer than the term LINKNG has been in use which is about 10 yearsThe fact that you got from all THAT that I'm some kinda shut in is as laughable as it is offensive
geeza no need to catch feelings, I thought I was debating here just chill.you said a statement, which to me came across as quite ignorant and very generalising, so all I did was say my piece from my angle. I'm not here to re-educate you or anyone else.As for "linking" just along with many slang words that come in and out of season. The practice of just having casual sex i'd imgaine has been around since humans started being humans. Not restricted to race.But later on down the years, religion and cultures and then yes has now seems be racially tagged. Maybe due to cultural influences like music. Even ur posh upper class peeps with money, just "link" or have f*ck buddies whatever u wanna call it. it's not exclusive to one set of people. just that some are shady about it or not so brzen about it.Man has penis, Women have vagina's both are going to f*ck, "its inevitable, Mr anderson"

TBH

there isn't 'linking culture'Western society just has 'relaxed' attidues to sex and relationships, moral looseness if you willIf your black you call it linkingIf not youll probably just say you are gonna meet a bird to go smash herits a young black thing to call it linkingNot a worldwide thingThere hasnt been some big change in the way men & women see eachother in
There was no feelings cuz I just didn't like how it came acrossNo harm