Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gunner

WWE: TLC

9 posts in this topic

Anyone got any links, it's a sky box office event.World Heavyweight Champion Undertaker vs. Batista (Chair Match)WWE Champion John Cena vs. Sheamus (Tables Match)Unified Tag Team Champions Chris Jericho & Big Show vs. D-Generation X (Tables, Ladders & Chairs Match)Intercontinental Champion John Morrison vs. Drew McIntyreKofi Kingston vs. Randy OrtonWomen's Champion Michelle McCool vs. Mickie JamesECW Champion Christian vs. Shelton Benjamin (Ladder Match)

*Strokes Eurovox*free viewing for me.Christian Vs Shelton >>>>>>>___________________bet u thats gonna be the most exciting

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSLMFAOOOOOOOOOOOof*ck OFFSHEAMUS CHAMPIONTHANK FOR THAT ..I HATE CENA

Hmmm Sheamus winning the title, surprised they've gone with it but I guess they want this big guy monster heel as a champion and are really pushing for the new guys to get over, hopefully it works.What was Shelton vs Christian like?

Hmmm Sheamus winning the title, surprised they've gone with it but I guess they want this big guy monster heel as a champion and are really pushing for the new guys to get over, hopefully it works.What was Shelton vs Christian like?
was oka lil disappointing tbhthey could of done much more imo but the powers that be probably told them its too risky

I'm fully shocked to hear Sheamus is champMore shocked he beat John CenaJohn Cena?!

I'm fully shocked to hear Sheamus is champMore shocked he beat John CenaJohn Cena?!
Get me, fully baft.