The Sudan

Gunner

For those interested in Africa / Worldly issuesJust watching BBC News (late night)Saying the country may basically split into 2.Will be having some vote where the South will get to finally vote to see if they want to unite or become independent.Any1 know anything about it.General info on Sudan : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sudanbbc news article : http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/8409795.stmThe majority of the nation's oil is meant to be in the South.

Everytime I hear about Sudan it gets me vexed.You've got the government and the warlords going on like war criminals.You've got China in "aid" as they try to gain in oil reserves.And you got the two faced americans on the one hand trying to denounce them and on the other hand having secret meetings with their secret service to gain an upper hand in intelligence in Somalia.The people will always lose.

Everytime I hear about Sudan it gets me vexed.You've got the government and the warlords going on like war criminals.You've got China in "aid" as they try to gain in oil reserves.And you got the two faced americans on the one hand trying to denounce them and on the other hand having secret meetings with their secret service to gain an upper hand in intelligence in Somalia.The people will always lose.
The story of so many "developing" nations. /They always talk about genocide "never again", yet the international response to darfur was f*ck*ng terrible, oh wait, we were fighting that great war against terrorism. Humans stay failing.

The story of so many "developing" nations. /They always talk about genocide "never again", yet the international response to darfur was f*ck*ng terrible, oh wait, we were fighting that great war against terrorism. Humans stay failing.
It's a great excuse though.The "War on terrorism" has opened up so many doors for the US in africa.It allows them to have presence in nations which have high uranium/plutonium reserves as well as natural fuels gas/oil etc.It also allows nations previously shunned by the world to build new relationships/reduce sanctions and they're allowed to do what they want in terms of imprisoning people/human rights abuses.

^^^^ C/SSituations like this shows you how powerless the UN actually is.
and how cunning the white man isits that old chesnutThey have been fooling africans since the slave trade
You can blame/accuse the "white man" or the west as much as you want, but it's not our governments/secret services which are imprisoning, torturing, killing or removing human rights for black africans.