Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bruno Di Gradi

Benoit = Ruthless Agression

9 posts in this topic

By DEAN JONESPublished: Today Add a comment (4)THIS is the moment Benoit Assou-Ekotto was caught up in an astonishing bust-up with a supporter.The Tottenham defender is at the centre of a police investigation after the row.He confronted a fan who shouted "you're s***" at the full-back following the 1-0 defeat to Wolves at White Hart Lane.SunSport's exclusive footage clearly shows Assou-Ekotto being dragged away by Spurs No 2 Joe Jordan after lashing out at the supporter.And the North London club will hit him with a two-week fine of £60,000 if they decide he the wrong.An eyewitness said: "The fan just leaned over and shouted 'you're s***'."It was no more offensive than that - and it was fair after the way he had played."But the next thing you know Assou-Ekotto was confronting the fan and had to be pulled away."It was out of order and everyone around us was stunned. It's lucky things did not become more heated."Ekotto deserves to be hit with a big fine - and if he can't be bothered to make more effort in future then he should not play for us again."
Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/2770364/Kott-you-Benoit-caught-in-bust-up.html?OTC-RSS#ixzz0Zcv8A0D0wanted to smash him in lol

This post came up in 'Last Post Info' in Sports on the main page.The way I was disappointed when it didn't involve rolling german suplexes or flying headbutts.

This post came up in 'Last Post Info' in Sports on the main page.The way I was disappointed when it didn't involve rolling german suplexes or flying headbutts.
Get me, man just put a downer on me :(

Grown men who dish out more than their fair share of abuse bawling when a player dare say sommat back is pathetic.

Thought it was about Chris
yeh, some false advertising goin on here.

Third best left back in the league