Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
adjhasfdb

fao: driving / law guys

25 posts in this topic

whats the most the police can do if youre caughtdrunk driving your friends car uninsured with no licence?

Cease the whip, points on ur licence.

yeh

2 years+ or something like thatWithout licence and drunk? What on earth was you thinking my friend.

Same scenario but not drunk - Would u get a ban?
ur getting a ban regardless tbh.the alcohol may add some community service/ a fine/ jail time depending on how excited the law is.

na

uninsured and drunk1st offence? how far iver the limit?defo expect a ban. obviously u plead guilty id expect a hefty fine, ban, and community service but no sentence suspended or otherwise

Driving under the influence Driving without accordance to your licenceDriving a motor vehicle without insurance (which they can also bring in taking without consent)your looking at a min 12 month ban, 6 points and £200 finein this festive seasons I wouldn't risk it as police are doing more stop check points coming up to xmas

one yout i know got sent to penbut he was a persistant driving offenderlmao at going pen for driving tho

one yout i know got sent to penbut he was a persistant driving offenderlmao at going pen for driving tho
i got an arrest warrant for not payin 2 parking tickets stillthe law is excitedtrue say they dnt know where i am though

Lol you're f*cked mate and I'm glad tbh. You're driving like that you could have killed one of my family/friends.I f*ck*ng hate drink drivers ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY'VE GOT NO RIGHT ON THE ROAD IN THE FIRST PLACE.You f*ck*ng idiot.

i got an arrest warrant for not payin 2 parking tickets stillthe law is excitedtrue say they dnt know where i am though
lmao them fugitive's there

I was still pretty pissed when driving back from Surrey on Sunday.Had to sweve a couple of times due to my own recklessness.

DRINK DRIVING IS THE COOLEST.

LMAO @ doing this in December, their straight going to be making an example out of you

lmao them fugitive's there
lmaodurrty is a legend

For simply drink driving you deserve to go jail IMO.

well if you ask me (even though you didnt) it depends how far over the limit you are eg 10% or 200%whats interesting is drug driving - its illegal but there is no limit or blood test as far as i know

well if you ask me (even though you didnt) it depends how far over the limit you are eg 10% or 200%whats interesting is drug driving - its illegal but there is no limit or blood test as far as i know
Well, yeah I meant stupidly drunk.

i wasnt stupidly drunk id had like one pint too much.ant thanks for the info people.-with regards to the situation, we were in a next ends, and my bredrin was stupidly drunk and couldnt drive. i thought i was within the limit but i wasnt. it was either me or him driving home and i thought rather me drive than him where i could end up dead. as it was my friends car i wasnt insured - and even though i can drive i havent taken my test yet.

^ Nah his mate nothing, he made a decission on his own he has to take the responsability for it! Be diff if his mate asked him to drive.Said the same sh*t to my little cousin when he had no licence and used to drive everyone elses car slightly pissed. got caught numerous times numerous bans and fines then one time he actually got time for it! Gotta live up to ur decisions.