Secret Santa

A Bit Better

Guest WAVESURFER

I remember in my old work everyone used to get each other pretty good stuff in the secret santa. But then this one time, 2 years ago I think it was, one of my mates was buying for this girl and he left it til the day we were swapping gifts to buy his. He went to this toy shop (still fully drunk from the night before) before his shift, and got her a polystyrene glider, a cup-n-ball, and one of those plastic sticks that makes a noise when you tip it up or down. It was f*ck*ng hilarious.

• 11 months later...
Guest WAVESURFER

I remember in my old work everyone used to get each other pretty good stuff in the secret santa. But then this one time, 2 years ago I think it was, one of my mates was buying for this girl and he left it til the day we were swapping gifts to buy his.

He went to this toy shop (still fully drunk from the night before) before his shift, and got her a polystyrene glider, a cup-n-ball, and one of those plastic sticks that makes a noise when you tip it up or down.

It was f*ck*ng hilarious.

:lol:

Forgot about this.