MINOR THINGS THAT BOTHER YOU

Thizz

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

another onewhen people talk about animals like human"aww he did this, he's so nice, she does this"ITS A f*ck*ng DOG
i think its a white people thing
Probably, Although i know a few Black people who do that also. I dont care what other people think, my animals are part of my family and i treat them accordingly. Love them very much and do what i can do to make there life good. And i think this is the problem with people who take on pets who dont seem them like one of the family those animals are the ones more than likely to be mistreated and taken off there shitey owners who treat them like sh*t!

People treating animals badly bothers me in an un-minor way
Yeh actually heres a contraversial thing too!People mistreating animals and using them in dog fights or starving them and beating them actually annoye me more than street gangs fighting and killing one another. They made the choice animals didnt!

Yeh actually heres a contraversial thing too!People mistreating animals and using them in dog fights or starving them and beating them actually annoye me more than street gangs fighting and killing one another. They made the choice animals didnt!
Makes my blood boil.Dogs will take sh*t loads of abuse and still love their owners. Dont see how anyone would want to abuse them.

Guest Esquilax
Makes my blood boil.Dogs will take sh*t loads of abuse and still love their owners. Dont see how anyone would want to abuse them.
There's nothing controversial about it, it's disgraceful, end of

Guest Flat Ericó
When I say to somone im getting a trim or i need a haircut,usually within workwhitey will always say somthing along these lines: "what hair, you ain't even got no hair "I just stare like back suhbullfrog.jpg
innitcan't stand it when motherf*ckers are friendly to me
:/

people who try rush you at the supermarketputting the border thing and their stuff on the belt when there isnt enough spaceone woman even bumped me forward with her trolly one time..pretending it was a mistakeher husband looked like some jungle brute and i had a party to go so i didnt cussand when u have lots of stuff to pack, they just give u back ur card and make u feel like ur wasting timelol@ thinking im not gonna arrange everything properly in the bags before i leave that till.

treading in wet spots in the bathroom or kitchen and gettin ur socks wet, i can't f*ck*ng take this sh*t no more.
i hear u loud an clear on that onei stepped on a wet tea bag, jus now, it could well have been me who accidentally dropped it on the floorbut the feelin is so much worse when its cold, my toes are like iceblocks right nowwhats worse than steppin in water is steppin in piss, when certain man are missing the bowl