MINOR THINGS THAT BOTHER YOU

Thizz

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WAVESURFER
LMFAO @ ur sig
Does nothing to dispel venom's reputation as a shirt-lifter though.
or nothing to dispel your reputation as a completely useless emo scott
We're not talking about me here, gayboy.

Much rather work in central and commute than work in croydon/any other satellite town.City jobs >>______
are u serious______________>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>gettin on the tube in rush hourswear downf*ck the commute, that is hell
You're short though. So that's understandable. It's a pain in the arse but it's bearable for me. I also slyly get a kick out of a central city job in a big company. I feel it beefs the cv more.
this is all bollox tbhnegged

The f*cks wrong with you?I swear youre like some angry little d*ckhead.I wasn't even sending. If you're short you're obviously gonna HATE the tube alot more than someone who's head rests level with or above everyone elses sweaty bodies.smh.As you were innit./As for the rest. Lol @ thinking some admin job in south compares with something in the city on a cv. regardless of what it is. gassed.

Guest Esquilax

The first bit could understandably be considered as bollocks, as for the buzz of a city job i reckon he's right, being in a high position working in the city with all the stuff going on must be coolHalf neg half pos i guss

wen ppl randomly stop in front of u
west end is the worst for this!i might not go west end for timme and when i get there i realise why i dont go often!its coz i end up elbowing some tourist in the back of the head for THAT dissreeespeck!
this is why i cant deal with central london tbh
sometimes its the d*ckhead behind me who is at fault. walking so close to me so if i stop minding my own businessu bump into me. same thing about west end tbh. its always going to be tourist central, allow walking like u need to take a quick sh*t.
no im very spatially awareim never the one too closeim not bumpin into people or elbowin anyone or even touching anyonebut im stil havin to make mad quick side steps to avoid these peopleand i avoid touristy places for this reason

The f*cks wrong with you?I swear youre like some angry little d*ckhead.I wasn't even sending. If you're short you're obviously gonna HATE the tube alot more than someone who's head rests level with or above everyone elses sweaty bodies.smh.As you were innit./As for the rest. Lol @ thinking some admin job in south compares with something in the city on a cv. regardless of what it is. gassed.
u are more than gassedare u really talkin about my job?callin me a angry little d*ckhead, u chat sh*t tbh i wasnt even on a hype but ur gassed right nowtall or short gettin on the tube in rush hour is bullshit, theres nothing to love about it, ur squashed up, boilin hot and theres no fresh airbut ur cool cos ur like 'im on my way to my job in central london, so im a big man inna dis'

Much rather work in central and commute than work in croydon/any other satellite town.City jobs >>______
are u serious______________>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>gettin on the tube in rush hourswear downf*ck the commute, that is hell
its not even that bad.

its not even that bad.
northern line?