Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
anelka

Jim & Max >>>>> French & Max

33 posts in this topic

post up more BANGERS with these two minus FrenchI knw ders a Max fred but its 2many pages, I just wana hear more bangers from the Byrd Gang era

Pin The Tail On A Donkey is stupidPropsThis bangs in my speakersMoar lads

You meanJim, Stack & MaxOh and

/

** Applause** for Mr Hip HopThat used 2be my tuneMy Lifes Like A Movie & that Purple City & Bryd Gang tune 'So Gangsta'Max was on another level these times, f*ck*ng twat French and all these niggas on his d*ck screaming wavey has flopped the showAnwayz enough digressingMoar chaps

^^^^^^^^I posted dat tuneIts a bangerDefinition of wave

niggas cant ever forget stack bundles.no homo but they had a sickest chemistry in the studio.we be on our sh*t is like top 5. timeless classical material.

Magical time. Byrdgang Max >>> French & Max >>> Gain Green Max.The ultimate...

Pin The Tail On A Donkey is stupidPropsThis bangs in my speakersMoar lads
yer that tarck is on point the beat, the hook, and jimmy gives it that edge good topic btw

was finkin this listening to m.o.b

max is the hook king>>>>>

Byrdgang was the f*ck*ng sh*t for 2 str8 summers 06 M.O.B was the soundtrack and 7 Day theory in 07'The line-up and chemistry was sick, making constant bangers should of been the next rap supergroup, It f*cked when you looked how it turnt out 1 dead, 1 doing 75yrs beatin his meat and the other going wood selling 17k

Only Jim could f*ck it up...Then again only Dipset... To think Skullgang was at one point Juelz, Ransom, Nicki Minaj, S.A.S & Bezel. Even Remy Ma was very nearly Skullgang.

Was Max eva Dipset?? like on that Cam Jay Z dis, Max is on the hook screamin DipsetAny more bangers chaps?/That SkullGang line up wudda been interestingListend 2 back like cooked crack and What the games been missing, Juelz was alot..Lol at Skullgang, wht a piece of sh*t that was, LOL @ the I am the club trackI spose Juelz too much of a boss 2go Young Money, he shud bring out suttin with Wayne but I spose Wayne on a higher level now 2be fukkin wid Juelz

was finkin this listening to m.o.b

max is the hook king>>>>>
G's up is fookin hard.It's my personal anthem. always on rotation!!!Max'b verses and hook seal it up.the end.>>>>

Was Max eva Dipset?? like on that Cam Jay Z dis, Max is on the hook screamin DipsetAny more bangers chaps?/That SkullGang line up wudda been interestingListend 2 back like cooked crack and What the games been missing, Juelz was alot..Lol at Skullgang, wht a piece of sh*t that was, LOL @ the I am the club trackI spose Juelz too much of a boss 2go Young Money, he shud bring out suttin with Wayne but I spose Wayne on a higher level now 2be fukkin wid Juelz
True story, make of this what you want...To officially be considered Dipset your suppose to be co-signed by Jim, Cam & Juelz, however its best Cam brings you in, cos nobody ever argued with him, altho time has told me Juelz & Jim just kept there feelings quiet as you see how they ran from Rell, 40 & J.R. Anywho Jim brought Max in, but didnt take him round Cam, Cam see who he was and started telling everyone in the office, yo whats Jim doing with son? Yo you man dont wanna be in no studio with him, he a dirty stickup kid he'll get you for all your jewels.... Guess who was the first one to do a song with Max outside of Jim, yup KILLA... SMH./Juelz cant and wouldnt, he signed to Def Jam.Yeah Universal will not let that project happen. If they wouldnt let it happen 2-3 years ago then there no way they letting it happen now./Oh and how did I forget G's Up, damn.