Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PinkLaces

New Years'

13 posts in this topic

Is anyone in London going outside london to rave... birmingham or anywhere...if so where???i expect to get TUMBLEWEED from this post seeing as i've never posted before*kanye shrug*oh well......help my y'ass if you will

New Years I will be with the lord

tits or gtfo
loooooooooooolthis forum is so f*cked

Im either gonna come back to Manchester and go somewere here with the people from uni, but i aint got any ideas for wheres good for nye (mancunians - your time. wheres good?)Or stay home in Liverpool and go Chibuku with the lads.

Wanted to touch a couple of things in Birmz.... but nooooo... certain people are working new yrs eve and day.Can't be arsed to spend over £25 on a ticket to go to a lame rave down here...Feel sorry for my cousins being dragged to church for 4 hours LOL. Memories mehn.Still dno what to do :(

PM a pic or facebook page and i may advise you on where to go**terms and conditions apply, the offer is only avaible if you dont look like Shrek

PM a pic or facebook page and i may advise you on where to go**terms and conditions apply, the offer is only avaible if you dont look like Shrek
out of luck G

PM a pic or facebook page and i may advise you on where to go*lol*terms and conditions apply, the offer is only avaible if you dont look like Shrek