Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fearless-Guy

New Uffie

13 posts in this topic

Her voice sounds really different now.Sounds like a bootleg Amanda Blank.Not feeling this.

Never heard this persons music before, thanks to this thread, I'll ensure I never do again.On Ting Tings levels.

meh. her stuff before was much better.

new album has oizo, sebastian and pharell williams producing on it, cant wait

new album has oizo, sebastian and pharell williams producing on it, cant wait
Kiss of death imo.That's how you know Uffie's jumped the shark.I'll still check the album though, not gonna lie.

Uffie would get banged no qualmns.Can't hear the track as I'm at work, but I'm surprised she it ain't produced by Feadz.Was randomly listening to Radio 1 and thought I heard her on it and later realised it was someone called Keisha.

The best bit about this is the chorus and beat.The rest of it is pretty shambolic, sounds like a cheap pop track.

fair, im hearin your opinions. i think i hold her n ed banger in such high esteem they could put out a lullaby en francais and id praise it.the beat does bang imo though

fair, im hearin your opinions. i think i hold her n ed banger in such high esteem they could put out a lullaby en francais and id praise it.the beat does bang imo though
Ed Banger is a big record label and feature some of the hardest producers out there dont get me wrong.More a Kitsune fan myself, purely because they feature more Indie.I personally think Uffie didn't jump on the hype she had about a year ago and now the mainstream have caught up and have loadsa pop out which sounds exactly like she did last year.

wernt feelin, dnt even sound like her

beg you provide a link to one of her better tracks.Seems like some of you hold her in high regard...never heard of her, but if this is what she usually sounds like I don't think I'll bother looking out for her*edit* oh the poptheglock bitch.meh.

I was :blink: when people started rating her in '06 and I still am.Middle class white girls need to put the mic down mayne.