Burnley v Arsenal - 1 back, 1 out

TF S4DK

Arsène Wenger has one in and one out for Wednesday's trip to Burnley. Denilson has been ruled out of the Premier League clash at Turf Moor with a back problem but Emmanuel Eboue returns to the squad after missing the win at Liverpool with a hamstring injury. "We had a short recovery time [from Sunday's game] so we have a few bumps and bruises," said Wenger at his pre-match press conference. "Denilson will not be available but apart from that everybody should travel. We have Eboue back in the squad." Denilson has only recently returned from a 10-week lay-off caused by a back injury but Wenger is hopeful that the Brazilian midfielder will return much quicker this time. "He should be available for Saturday [against Hull] but we still have to check that it's not a recurrence of his back problem," said the manager.

Is Traore injured???I dont mind denilson being injured altho he did play well against liverpool...-----------------Almunia---------------sagna --- T.V --- Gallas --- Traore-----------------Song-------------------------- Diaby -------- Cesc -----------Eboue -------------------Narsi------------------Arshavin--------------------Is prob the team that wenger would field.....I would want Eduardo to start just so we can try get his confidence up cos he needs to start scoring again! Not too fussed with walcott he can come on a an impact player.....

Arsène Wenger has confirmed that Armand Traore will be sidelined for at least two games.The French full-back pulled up towards the end of Sunday's win at Liverpool after straining his hamstring during a late surge down the left flank.Traore was replaced by Mikael Silvestre at Anfield and the centre-back is now set to step in at left-back for the Premier League games against Burnley and Hull City."Traore is out," said Wenger. "I am down to my fourth choice of left-back, it will be Silvestre [who plays at Burnley]. That's not good news for Silvestre!"Armand has a hamstring [injury], grade one, so it will be ten days. This week he is out, maybe he will make Aston Villa [on December 27]."