Somalians who are probably harder then us dish out justice

streets.

Pictured: Islamic militants stone man to death for adultery in Somalia as villagers are forced to watchThis barbaric scene belongs in the Dark Ages, but pictures emerged today of a group of Islamic militants who forced villagers to watch as they stoned a man to death for adultery.Mohamed Abukar Ibrahim, a 48-year-old, was buried in a hole up to his chest and pelted with rocks until he died.The group responsible, Hizbul Islam, also shot dead a man they claimed was a murderer.article-1235763-0796C749000005DC-686_634x448.jpgarticle-1235763-0796CC53000005DC-209_634x617.jpgarticle-1235763-0798A090000005DC-484_634x667.jpgarticle-1235763-0795F4E4000005DC-607_306x423.jpgRead more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1235763/Pictured-Islamic-militants-stone-man-death-adultery-Somalia-villagers-forced-watch.html#ixzz0ZltH91QX

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Triple XXX
messed up, man.esp shooting down a man, they "CLAIMED" had committed a murder.No trial, no proof, just straight accusation and dealt with.
the country is messed upi swear they aint had a government for like 20 years

messed up, man.esp shooting down a man, they "CLAIMED" had committed a murder.No trial, no proof, just straight accusation and dealt with.
the country is messed upi swear they aint had a government for like 20 years
I think that is still the case. I know one dude from there. I'll ask him still, or no doubt someone will confirm later in these posts.rebel leaders and clans etc..

Guest Esquilax
That's deep, I thought stonings were from a reasonable distance like in Monty Python, not some jump in the middle and skank type affair.
I always imagined it being like it was in Life of Brian aswell for some reasonHopefully the guy was knocked out from the first one and didn't have to endure continuous stonings

Guest Triple XXX
Atleast people stick to what they believe in unlike this "Christian" country
Woefully stupid comment for a number of reasonspick one
It says in the Quaran adultery is punishable by stoning to death so if this is an Islamic nation they have the right to stone people to death....allow telling me hes got human rights werent trying to make an intelligent point just a jab at the UK
where does it say that?

Atleast people stick to what they believe in unlike this "Christian" country
Woefully stupid comment for a number of reasonspick one
It says in the Quaran adultery is punishable by stoning to death so if this is an Islamic nation they have the right to stone people to death....allow telling me hes got human rights werent trying to make an intelligent point just a jab at the UK
Congrats.

Its in the Hadiths not the Qur'anSome muslims dont even take notice of the Hadiths due to there authenticity

The Qur'an does not mention the act, but there are several Hadith which speak of Muhammad ordering people to be stoned to death. According to hadith, the Quranic verses of stoning were written on a piece of paper and were lost when a goat ate the paper: http://www.wikiislam.com/wiki/Qur%27an,_Hadith_and_Scholars:Stoning_to_Death