Best Albums of the Decade!

fwd mvmntz

Been an interesting decade. Lots of classics been posted already, a few favourites which (I think) haven't been mentioned -Reflection Eternal - Train of ThoughtRoots Manuva - Run Come Save MeMadvillain - MadvillainyAnthony Hamilton - Comin From Where Im FromVan Hunt - Van HuntJohn Legend - Once AgainRaphael Saadiq - The Way I See ItPharoahe Monch - DesirePrince - 3121Robert Glasper - In My ElementJoe Lovano - Joyous EncounterMasta Ace - A Long Hot SummerForeign Exchange - Connected

ive noticed albums in the second half of this decade have had little to no replay valuenot sure if thats to do with the increase in downloading and music being released, but quality control levels have also def dropped.the music durrty boi listens too is the perfect example. u cant name any other songs apart from the single or tunes vids were made for

Guest Triple XXX
ive noticed albums in the second half of this decade have had little to no replay valuenot sure if thats to do with the increase in downloading and music being released, but quality control levels have also def dropped.the music durrty boi listens too is the perfect example. u cant name any other songs apart from the single or tunes vids were made for
lol the music i listen to is great

• 8 months later...