Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mr Invincible 49

That lego somalien yute

118 posts in this topic

I'm in stanza in central London and that somalien lego yute did the worst p.a ever of that shut tune. People actually walked of the dance floor laughing and thing.gonna find him and laugh at him now. P.s his forhead is even bigger in real life...That is all

I'm in stanza in central London and that somalien lego yute did the worst p.a ever of that shut tune. People actually walked of the dance floor laughing and thing.gonna find him and laugh at him now. P.s his forward is even bigger in real life...That is all
LOLIndividual follow up mocking

he's keeping a low profile and rightfully so after that shambles. Will keep an she out for the biggest five head In the dance.

I'm in stanza in central London and that somalien lego yute did the worst p.a ever of that shut tune. People actually walked of the dance floor laughing and thing.gonna find him and laugh at him now. P.s his forward is even bigger in real life...That is all
LOL

his a waissman...4529.gif...but we knew this from day

i confronted him and told him he flopped his p.a...and the tunes sh*t...He sounded kinda down about the thing and admitted it was a sh*t P.A...i felt kinda bad for him cos he said it was his first p.a and im not the kinda person to kick someone when they are down...But then i realised how much he pisses me off on this forum and i felt better again!

But then i realised how much he pisses me off on this forum and i felt better again!
LMAO

But then i realised how much he pisses me off on this forum and i felt better again!
LMAO
PMSL

lol thats not his first p.aSeen him in rewind southend a few times with his bro. His P.A was lacking and he had 3 of his other goons hyping his bars in the crowd. The rest of the the crowd was like ;) .. It looked like they were having their own private rave in the rave for 5mins. Snapped back to into reality after.

lol'at your verse niggas just look at their watch and converse'

lol did he really lie about his lack of experience??!?! deep.

LMAO

I did question him when he said it was his 1st tune and 1st p.a...But he said that he had a twin brother who does music and i was prob getting confused with him....Either was i didn't wanna talk to him for too long cos there was some hotties in stanza last night and i didn't wanna blacklist myself from them by being seen talking to him...so i rounded the convo off quick time and kept it stepping!

Either was i didn't wanna talk to him for too long cos there was some hotties in stanza last night and i didn't wanna blacklist myself from them by being seen talking to him...so i rounded the convo off quick time and kept it stepping!
:lol: InitAllow being seen like you one of his boysNot a good look