That lego somalien yute

Mr Invincible 49

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But his not even somalian. that guy is from congo.Edit*was thinkin absolutely no way can that guy be from my home country no way. proof
swagger i got it locked down like #congalese hear wat im sayin im a black star but im not #ghanian illamadi spit so much but im not #somali
Link: http://twitter.com/illamadi/status/6662322038I demand the title be changed or else somebodies getting beaten to death with STONES.
corrected.

It's kinda cold how Eskay gets all the bad end of these Somalian insults we throw at Legoman
It's pathetic how much attention this website pays to Somalis, they seem to be either scared or jealous has to be one of the two otherwise nobody would be paying this much attention.And nobody throws insults my way well as far as I can see either because I'll break their ankles or seperate some spinal cords.

It's kinda cold how Eskay gets all the bad end of these Somalian insults we throw at Legoman
It's pathetic how much attention this website pays to Somalis, they seem to be either scared or jealous has to be one of the two otherwise nobody would be paying this much attention.And nobody throws insults my way well as far as I can see either because I'll break their ankles or seperate some spinal cords.
:lol: :lol: :lol: its not just the website its the real world.you just never noticed it because noone would say it directly to your face - somalians have been the butt of many jokes for years especially from black people.JEALOUS.. JEALOUS... not meaning to offend you bro but i doubt very strongly that anyone here is jealous of being a somalien.and for your last part about noone throwing insults ur way its because u seem to be a cool person if ur character on here was somewhat of a prick - the somali jokes would be coming thick and fast.

Guest Esquilax

I don't get people who get over offended at sh*t like thatEven the slightest provocation, "Marlis have jokes heads", you get a response like "Your whole family should be burnt at the stake"Talk about a disproportionate reactionI don't really get people who get offended at anything, I guess that's being white and middle class though

:lol: :lol: :lol: its not just the website its the real world.you just never noticed it because noone would say it directly to your face - somalians have been the butt of many jokes for years especially from black people.JEALOUS.. JEALOUS... not meaning to offend you bro but i doubt very strongly that anyone here is jealous of being a somalien.and for your last part about noone throwing insults ur way its because u seem to be a cool person if ur character on here was somewhat of a prick - the somali jokes would be coming thick and fast.
bare white people on here jump on the anti-somali bandwagon to try and find common ground with black people IMO.most white people on here would be too shook to say anything if other black people didnt rinse them. Especially Frank.

c/sWhen growing up, it was white black and somalians. Now im older, doesnt really bother me i rate them for their Internet Cafe hustle, however still baff why they all look the same.

bare white people on here jump on the anti-somali bandwagon to try and find common ground with black people IMO.most white people on here would be too shook to say anything if other black people didnt rinse them. Especially Frank.
LOL

i agreei don't tihnk i've ever made a somalian joke or even lol'd at one on herecos i wouldn't say it in real life

i C/S the other statement i have buss the Somali jokes in real life and on here because my encounters with them has always been some what negative, fighting at school wit mo (u might know him?)mix-ups with woolwich boys while living in new cross,dont like how they carry on near my mums house in streatham (Somali dip)but like my man said no one fires shoot at u coz basically u dont deserve it,,alot of black boys have issues with mix race boy for whatever reason its not as common place buti have had to stand tall over this more then a few time,

seeing as im from leyton.. man should already kno malis been aboutuse to beef with them ona REGSSSSSSSSS. the way it would go is... we play them at football.... they lose... words exchanged.. started fighting.We kick ball now and again wid a couple mali guys but i dunno.. now we're older i dont think we really care for the tussels... obviously its football so it gets physical but nothing ona beef ting. The only reason why ppl dont like malis is the same reason some ppl dont like any other race. Because they come across the hyped up group that make u think there all like that.

Guest WAVESURFER
It's pathetic how much attention this website pays to Somalis, they seem to be either scared or jealous has to be one of the two
DEFINITELY scared.Have you seen you lot?

lmaofind it hard to believe that a somali would have the strength to carry that outalso, somalis been getting urkled from school daysalso you get some sexy somalion girls!! yes you do, they dont look marli at all theyl tell you there portugese but if you ever come across these youl spud me