Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Malcolm Tucker

Wiley & Dizzy Exposed

67 posts in this topic

as soona s i see the gay thing about dizzee snot flew out my nose by laughter lool

as soona s i see the gay thing about dizzee snot flew out my nose by laughter lool
lol that came out of no where.... too much

Lol street clown

"I GOT THE FORMULA""FORMULA TO WHAT WILEY":lol:

Sounds like one big hater
init\there both sh*t anyway

"I GOT THE FORMULA""FORMULA TO WHAT WILEY":lol:
BARS:lol:

Really this ain't that much more ridiculous than certain stuff typed on here.lulwut @ the Bart Simpson bit.

what was man thinkin using white text on white imageswoulda been better if he narrated it

LOL that's unbelievable. This whole "Music=masons=devil" thing is really catching on among the "dumb black internet" demographic.Certain users on here will actually buy into this though, that's the f*cked up thing.

LOL that's unbelievable. This whole "Music=masons=devil" thing is really catching on among the "dumb black internet" demographic.Certain users on here will actually buy into this though, that's the f*cked up thing.
thuns white

thuns white
I wasn't talking about Thun.

thuns white
in all honesty you are the dumb ignorant bastard who knows nothing.trusay there will be alot of bullshit mixed in with the truthbut that doesnt mean everyone and everything is a lie.what makes YOU so sure that people are lying? what is your counter information?i call thun a liar about his alex jones bullshit because i have more credible sources that refute his OR they expose the real hidden faces alex jones never dares to.YOU just dismiss everything without any basis apart from that ur a f*ck*ng emo who doesnt give a f*ckseen.

thuns white
in all honesty you are the dumb ignorant bastard who knows nothing.trusay there will be alot of bullshit mixed in with the truthbut that doesnt mean everyone and everything is a lie.what makes YOU so sure that people are lying? what is your counter information?i call thun a liar about his alex jones bullshit because i have more credible sources that refute his OR they expose the real hidden faces alex jones never dares to.YOU just dismiss everything without any basis apart from that ur a f*ck*ng emo who doesnt give a f*ckor ur just pissed that the dumb black internet demographic have caught on to your people's history of lies and distortionyeah...... dismissing everythign just makes the truth a LIE suddenly. seen.

you're telling me this isn't a parody?

you're telling me this isn't a parody?
What I was thinking, I can't work it out tho.