FAO: ImHim and many others

Guest Swiftie

Guest Swiftie

Can everyone (especially ImHim) please have a look into their email address which they have configured on here.This can be done via this link -> Change Email AddressWhat happens is either your email account has been deleted or blocked by the provider as you don't access it on a regular basis or for whatever other reason.Which in turn then makes every email notification sent from this site whether it's a PM you have been sent or Subscribed Thread/Topic then I get it instead of you.It will be nice if I was interested in what you guys get up to on here, on a day to day/hour to hour basis on your PM's or whatever and I wanted to receive these notifications; but I really dont. So can everyone just have a look and make sure the email they have setup on here actually works and they have access to that email.So when these notifications are being sent, actually ARRIVE at their destination which is your inbox.Coz at over 4K emails coming into my inbox in a space of 7days that's sum joke ting. & your crashing my phone when I'm pollin them through.Many thanks

Guest Swiftie
That CAPTCHA input did not match the CAPTCHA image.I keep getting this when I change my email address.
The input must be incorrect then. Don't forget case and spaces are sensitive

Aight you need to help me fix this sh*t ViP2Forum won't load up, and i'm guessing that the reason i'm not seeing the captcha stuff cause of this damn proxy.The actual webpage won't load up. It's like when you type in an url and it doesnt exist, chrome will just keep saying "connecting" then "Oops! This link appears to be broken.":@

Guest Swiftie

Only time that would happen is if you have been BANNED indefinitely by the actual server. Or if you're having issues with your DNS servers.How long has the problem been going on for?

• 1 month later...