Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
VENOM

The Christmas/NY's 2009 Sales Thread

87 posts in this topic

as the shopping season begins to get crazyshare your christmas deals and sales online and instore i beg thee.im dreading this weekend tbh. aint bought sh*t.u all know that borders will be having a huge closing down sale today and 2mrw at ox street yeah?and im getting a heads up that on the 23rd next week footlocker will be having an unannounced 50% off saleshare urs

Gant sale starts on Boxing Day. I like to have a couple Gant garments for the preppy bitches. Like the cardigan. L&L people know which one I mean.

as the shopping season begins to get crazyshare your christmas deals and sales online and instore i beg thee.im dreading this weekend tbh. aint bought sh*t.u all know that borders will be having a huge closing down sale today and 2mrw at ox street yeah?and im getting a heads up that on the 23rd next week footlocker will be having an unannounced 50% off saleshare urs
do you know if its 50% off everything or selected items?

ive been told its off everything, and another says its off selected.dunno tbh

starbucks are doin the gingerbread lattesboom ting

Next is going to be RAM, RAM

ASOS CODE -SNOWFLAKESFree next day delivery, got until 2 today to use it.

Gant sale starts on Boxing Day. I like to have a couple Gant garments for the preppy bitches. Like the cardigan. L&L people know which one I mean.
Gant in central?
Yeah, Bond Street.

ASOS CODE -SNOWFLAKESFree next day delivery, got until 2 today to use it.
OH NO. Why did I not browse VIP earlier... I just bought a handful of things today around that time. I must have missed the email, too. *sigh*/Glad my friend brought me in on the 50% family & friends discount @ Footlocker couple weeks back. :D

west was ram today. most shops gonna be open till 10 all this week and up to xmas eve

today is gonna be the busiest day. lol@ shopping today dont matter where u go gonna be rammed.im dreading it tbh.

Gant in central?
Yeah, Bond Street.
There's a new Gant opening on Regent St in Jan - they'd probably have some sort of opening sale I reckon

wot was the footlocker sale saying?

Some trainers I want in Foot Locker, gonna check it out on the 23rd to see if they're on sale.Hoping to get some of the boxing day sales maybe lakeside but I've got a match a 1 so not sure if I'll have the time or energy.

im not on it this year. think i'll skip the sales n just watch footie and get drunk for boxing day.just pissed arsenal aint playing its a travesty imo. boxing day should always be a full house for prem football

Gonna wait for the NY sales tbh.f*ck boxing day.

Going birmingham in a couple of hours for sale. There is some ralph I wanna copApart from that get a telly and i'm nice to start the year

If I can just get a f*ck*ng coat tomorrow i'll be happy. Dunno if I'll get up in time. Gotta get to bed soon.

Can't be bothered for sales this year, my heart just aint in it. Online or nothing for me.

dey already have

selfridges 50% off from boxing day