Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Aquaman

You Goin Hell

36 posts in this topic

Post whatever books, pics, articles anything that when u saw it u thought that person is def goin straight to hell

this is not something i ever think

me 2any kinda pressure in dem bits it gets hardsittin on bus wit bag on lap/d*ck area = hardniece sittin on lap/d*ck area = hard - NO f*ck*ng PEDO, IM NOT THINKIN SEXUAL FORTS IT JUS GETS ARDi hate it

are their people out there actually reserved to the fact that they actually believe that there are going to Heck???that must be f*cked man

that needs to stop getting postedwe could all go down

skip to 2.35 Prodigy
Now homey if I go to hell and you make it to the pearly gatesTell the boss man we got beefAnd tell his only son I'm a see him when I see himAnd when I see him, I'm a beat him like a movieFor leavin us out to dry on straight povertyFor not showin me no signs they watchin over meYo! We a new breed in 2006We don't give a sh*t about that religious bullshitnigga show me where the cash atThe nice whips with the three car garage to fit them shitsMan my life is painful, pray to angelsI'm prayin to myself hopin I ain't got to spank youMy bullets shank you, and when my guns start cuttin, ain't nobody 'gon save youIn the bible times, they ain't had to deal with the sh*tWe dealin within, these survival times
now Lord forgive me

CAUSE WHEN ITS MY TIME TO GOI WAIT FOR GOD WITH THE FO-FO

YO SHOWBIZ I HAD THIS BUGGED OUT DREAM LAST NIGHT THAT I WAS THE DEVILS SON BI WAS DOING SOME ILL sh*t.WHEN I WAS TWELVE. I WENT TO HELL FOR SNUFFIN JESUSIM WAVING AUTOMATIC GUNS AT NUNSSAYNOMORE.

i dont think you can go to hell for blasphemy anyway thoughthat'd be lame as hell.

lol is my man tryna move to jesus

One of my kids at work made a Christmas Card saying "Happy birthday Jesus" on the front LMAO

One of my kids at work made a Christmas Card saying "Happy birthday Jesus" on the front LMAO
but is'nt christmas about celebrating Jesus birthday?

pmsl / smhhow do you get wrong

I made an Easter card for my Gran once with a pop-up Crucified Jesus on the inside.I thought it was cool, but my mum wouldn't let me give it to my Gran.

lol, in primary school they made us all make cards for a teacher who's mum died.my friend made one with a big sad smiley on the front saying "sorry about your lost"Open it up, on the inside, a HUGE smiley, saying "BUT LIFE GOES ON!"

pmsl / smhhow do you get wrong

is my boys birthday on xmashes somalionand this is real talk

is my boys birthday on xmashes somalionand this is real talk
Are Somali people not allowed to have birthdays or something?

It's f*ck not sh*t.
Marry me.
Come on then.
Cool, I've already got a ring!