You Goin Hell

Aquaman

Guest Triple XXX
me 2any kinda pressure in dem bits it gets hardsittin on bus wit bag on lap/d*ck area = hardniece sittin on lap/d*ck area = hard - NO f*ck*ng PEDO, IM NOT THINKIN SEXUAL FORTS IT JUS GETS ARDi hate it

skip to 2.35 Prodigy
Now homey if I go to hell and you make it to the pearly gatesTell the boss man we got beefAnd tell his only son I'm a see him when I see himAnd when I see him, I'm a beat him like a movieFor leavin us out to dry on straight povertyFor not showin me no signs they watchin over meYo! We a new breed in 2006We don't give a sh*t about that religious bullshitnigga show me where the cash atThe nice whips with the three car garage to fit them shitsMan my life is painful, pray to angelsI'm prayin to myself hopin I ain't got to spank youMy bullets shank you, and when my guns start cuttin, ain't nobody 'gon save youIn the bible times, they ain't had to deal with the sh*tWe dealin within, these survival times
now Lord forgive me

Guest WAVESURFER
One of my kids at work made a Christmas Card saying "Happy birthday Jesus" on the front LMAO
I made an Easter card for my Gran once with a pop-up Crucified Jesus on the inside.I thought it was cool, but my mum wouldn't let me give it to my Gran.